TTC/Preg Check in June 10th

Mikkia~good luck tomorrow! Thanks for the nice words. It's taken me a while to get to this place where I an look back and be positive about it all.

Stephanie~it's so funny because my dh is the risk taker.. he is just out there like a free spirit and I am more reserved, but in some things I can just say go for it, but most areas I like to plan and do things that have always been done. I need to work on that some. I would love to just go with the flow occasionally. LOL

Kate~ I have heard great things about birth centers. I love watching the baby story on TLC and I find it interesting when they have the deliveries at one. It seems just like home almost.

Melanie~wow 17 years?? That is amazing! WE have been married 9 years. It'll be 10 in March. WE were going to do a nice little annniversary trip since we didn't do a honeymoon, but this little one has changed that plan to maybe an 11 or 12 year trip.

susan~I will pray that those numbers drop and you don't need the D&c. Not sure why i was thinking your name said susan in it. I hope you enjoy the pool. It's so refreshing!

MAggie~ 6 kiddos?? Wow you are amazing! I would love to talk dh into more, but he is def. shut down now after 4. I love the name Evangaline! That is so pretty! Sorry to hear about your cherry tree. We have a sour cherry tree in our back yard and those things are almost ripe and ready to be picked. I might have to pick some and make a cobbler, but dh isn't here to enjoy it. Maybe for my inlaws. I don't like them just to eat, but in a dessert they are yummmo! That is if I can get them before the birds do. DH put this creepy looking owl up there that rotates it's head around. SO creepy, but it helps keep the birds away for a little bit.

Okay gonna try to get a walk in here in a bit. The temp seems to have came down some now andit's in the 80s so we might try to get a few miles in. Then I told the kids I'd fill up the kiddy pool and turn on the sprinkler. Fun Fun!

Oh wait a minute.....I just realized my ID was SKline. That was my screen name from months ago. I guess I got logged in with my old name by mistake and never noticed. I will be SusanK next time I log in!!!

Hi All!!
I've been absent from the computer! Been so busy with work, by the time I get home I crash!
I've been tired lately, trying to workout, but, I'm having a hard time having the energy. Hopefully, this phase will end soon???

I've been quite bloated lately....ugh.
Hope your all doing well-
Alicia

" I have fought the good fight,
I have finished the race,
I have kept the faith. "
-- II Timothy 4:7

Stephanie, LOL on Mecca!! Our Target is regular - super would be dangerous!

Mikkia, Girls are well, thanks for asking. Hope the nausea departs you soon! Stale saltines - blech! I existed on white bread my 1st tri - something I NEVER would've ate before. Good luck tomorrow!

Trish, Fun in the sun with the kids today - nice!

Susan, Thanks for the name update - I was confused too. But at this point on my pg that doesn't take much!;-)

Alicia, Bloated stinks! Hope you get feeling better/more energetic.

My abs are a bit sore again and we didn't get home til late. Skipping my WO - bummer.

Sleep tight!

Trish - Thanks for sharing your story and the info. on PIH. That was scary!

Candra - I'm not too sure about frozen yogurt. I meant to ask my ob the last time I went and I forgot of course.

I can't believe it, but I forgot everything I just read. My brain is seriously on vacation or something. Anyway, I got a good workout in this morning. I did 4DS KB cardio only then MM push/pull premix. It was just right for how I was feeling. Anyway, I have to reread everything and post personals later.

Lisa

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.