TTC Feb 23-March 1

Susan- I can't say this enough: I am glad you are not feeling well. I agree with your dr. Not too much here. I finally O'd this week but I don't think we caught it. We DTD four days before O and only two days before O so I don't think we caught it this time. Only time will tell. I should know something by next weekend hopefully. We had grandpa's service today. It was nice. It was a long Catholic service. All the family went back to my aunt's house and hung out and we just got back from a late dinner. We had a lot of fun together.

Hey to everyone!

Susan, how wonderful you got to see the baby's heart beat!!! That is so awesome.:D I spotted too after having sex while pregnant - I had forgotten about that. 'and if the nausea gets really bad, Zofran was a lifesaver for me. 5 more weeks until the first trimester is over!!

Jen, hopefully you did catch that egg, but it's nice to know that you did ovulate, finally.

Melanie, glad to hear you were ovulating too...I was wondering how you could tell though! Almost Disney time!

Melanie2, welcome!!!

Priscilla, sorry that it just wasn't your month.:( So did your period end up starting then?

Hi to Autumn and Wendy!

Nothing to report here. I have a follow up appt the my midwife 3-5 so I'll find out what the next step is. At this point, I'm all for going on BC for a few months if it'll get things going bc my body doesn't seem to be doing anything on its own.

How is everybody doing?

Bummer, I started my period sharp on the 27th. surprisely, I don't feel as sad as I did last month. I think it may be because I thought I was preggo last month for sure and this month I took things easy and decided not to test until I missed my period (well, I tested just once instead of 7 times LOL)

Jen and Melanie, I am just wondering ow do you know that you're certainly ovulating?
I ordered a basal thermometer to track temps this month. Is that the only way (other than Ultrasound). I think, that I probably ovulated before I saw the Egg white CM. That's possible right??

Wendy, how have you been?

Susan, I am glad to hear about your progress, take it easy working out. Squeeze is perfect b/c it does not involve risky movements. Thanks for the advice, I'm hanging in there and I understand that it may take few months, hopefully.

Autumn, I ended up ordering STS. Of course, I will be putting that off when I see a BFP

Bethany, keep us posted after your app.

Melanie2, Nothing like a supportive DH and family. I have also found support here. Hope to hear from you!

Feeling a bit nauseous and very exhausted. My DD has been up since 3 am vomiting, fever, etc.. But no, don't worry, my DH is well rested-he went back to sleep and slept till 9! No, honey, I'm exhausted but I'd love to stay up all night. Then I was so tired I forgot to give myself my shot. I remembered 2 hours later and did it myself. Not as bad as I thought but I'm glad I won't have to do it on a regular basis.

Susan -I know what you mean about taste aversions. I'm hungry right now but nothing sounds good. The other night I HAD to HAVE a sub sandwich from a local pizza place and it was incredible.

Priscilla-sorry it didn't happen this time. The egg white CM is a sign of upcoming ovulation. When you notice that, you're close to ovulation. You can also find out when you ovulate by cervical position. Do you have the book "Taking Charge of your Fertility?" It is definitely a book every woman should read regardless of whether or not you're trying to get pregnant. Learning to know your body is a priceless tool.

Bethany - let us know how your appt. goes.

Melanie- That's great news that you're ovulating. Have a great time on your trip. We leave Wednesday morning so I hope DD is better by then.

Melanie2- I hope you're doing o.k.

Jen-Glad everything went well with your grandpa's service. Hopefully you caught the egg.

Hi Autumn!

Prescilla~ I used an ovulation test. Actually two of them b/c I wasn't confident the first one was working. I got a smiley face (just a circle when not ovulating) on one of them,...the next morning I got three bars on my other one (with an egg picture). That's how I know for certain!

We're off to Disney at 3AM....I think I'm all packed. Whew! Chat with you guys when I get back. :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.