Trying to save a rotation

mklap1

Cathlete
I'm trying to save a rotation to my calendar. I select the rotation and the date, then I click 'Place in my calendar' and then Save and Exit and nothing show up on my calendar. and I'm sure I got the start date/year right and everything.

Nothing shows up on my calendar. Please help!

Last edited:
I'm also having problems with getting the rotation creator to work. I'm unable to create my own and I'm wondering if it just isn't working right now.

Rotations

I just ran a test and everything is working fine. What start date did you select for your Rotation? make sure you did not have it set to "2009" or another year.

Perhaps I'm not doing it correctly. When I get to the page where I'm supposed to choose the workouts that I want in the rotation, I see no way to do so. The calendar dates are on the left and the workout options are on the right but how do I place the workouts on the selected date?

Perhaps I'm not doing it correctly. When I get to the page where I'm supposed to choose the workouts that I want in the rotation, I see no way to do so. The calendar dates are on the left and the workout options are on the right but how do I place the workouts on the selected date?

Hi Rhondalyn:
After step #4(that's where it looks like you are at),
just use your left mouse button and over the workout you like, click and drag it over to the date, then let go of the mouse button. Then the workout will appear under the date. Not very intuitive is it?:confused:
I don't do it very often, and when I do try it I always forget and have to play around with it for 15minutes! I wonder if there are directions somewhere to read.

Anyway, I hope that helps!

Last edited:
I would love to use this feature but it does seem to take forever to load,
I thought they fixed that, apparently not.

I was wondering why such a simple thing should require all that
anyway, it's just text & images? Does it have to be intuitive? or could it just
be simple?

Really?

Hi Rhondalyn:
I just looked in the Rotations, and saw that you have one in there,
so you must've figured it out?!:D:eek:

Yay!!!:D

It's actually very simple and easy to use and quick too. What browser version are you using?

You're right, it is simple and easy(if you know what the steps actually are), but, there are not any instructions that I can find, so like I said before, I never can remember what I did and usually have to play around with it for about 15 minutes trying to figure out how to use it. But, I am getting better.

The best thing to do is point us to the instructions & that would be very helpful for everyone!;)

Workout Manager 3.0

Based on what we have accomplished so far I think we should be ready to release 3.0 sometime next month.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.