Trying to figure shipping out....

kims

Cathlete
why are people who have invoices number higher than mine getting their notifcations or are able to see their tracking before me?

Too confused!

Hi - I'm waiting as well. I was order 13777. I anticipate I'll get notification soon. Bought 2 sets (one gift). Not sure how I asked for them to ship, can't remember :)

Email shipping notifications are sent in batches by UPS, not us. Our shipping notifications end up being mixed with shipping notices from thousands of other companies. If we ship two packages to two different addresses within 10 seconds of each other, one person may get a shipping notice within minutes while the other whose package was processed 10 seconds earlier will not get a notification until the next day. Can’t say I know why?, but that just seems to be how the system works.

Also, a lot of people will not get an email because of typos, junk mail, spam filters and other technical problems. You should always try Cathe Easy Track as a secondary backup if you have not received a shipping notification. Cathe Easy Track usually will not work until late at night or the next day after your order ships.

I have checked the Cathe tracking off and on all day. I've been doing presales for at least 3 series ago.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.