Tracey's High Intensity Step Mix

marcy

Cathlete
This was my second time doing this workout and I had to say just how much fun it is. The first time was a disaster due to lack of sleep the night before but today I got most of the step combos. The blasts weren't quite as intense as Cathe but intense enough. One of the them was like the dreaded chaturanga runs from Core Synergistics in P90X and I ran out of steam on that one a little bit. I would have liked a litle more breakdown of the step combos. It seemed like she broke down a few moves but mostly not. A couple of combos reminded me of Cathe a little bit. I really loved the choreography in this one -- fresh, dancy complex moves (no around the worlds!) and not too many repeaters. I almost tripped on one combo and got a stitch in my side on one of the intervals but I came out okay. I burned 499 calories. I liked the fact that she combined the step combos after every couple of intervals. It really helped me learn the choreography. I'm really looking forward to her HISM 2. If it's anything like this one, I'm going to be very happy.

Marcy

Hi Marcy,

sounds like you enjoyed Tracey's High Intensity Step Mix:) I will order this one and give it a try!

Belinda

High Intensity Step Mix took a few times to nail. I worked it in 2 halves via the pre-mixes. Excellent tape with good music. Step Sweatfest is another good tape. Recommend both of them.

I love Tracey's step style, but her cueing is not as good as Cathe (who imo is the ultimate cuer):)

HISM is fun I love the all step combo but even after doing it several times I'm still trying to learn some of the combos. But I just break it down and do some combos over and over.

StepSweatfest is also a good time. And HISM2 looks like it will be awesome. :)

HISM is my favorite interval workout! I love the flow of her movements, and the fact that she doesn't do alot of breakdown is great in my book! I love complex stuff, and this one fits the bill nicely. I second the opinion for Step Sweatfest, another winner. I have already preordered HISM 2!

Shelley, GO FOR IT! Step Sweatfest is a lot of fun too and easier to pick up than HISM. The first section is more broken down but the second section is more like HISM. I picked up most of it on my first try.

Marcy

I LOVE this workout. It took me more than a few tries to get it (I'm really choreographically challenged) but once I learned it), but once I learned it, I became addicted to it! In fact, I just did it this past Monday.

I like Step Sweatfest, too.

And HISM 2 looks super fun. Can't wait!!

It took me a while to get the step combos, but now I love this DVD. It's a good intense workout. I can't wait for HISM 2!

I love HISM. I hope to trade for or later purchase HISM 2 if it turns out to be alot like HISM.
Angela

Hi everyone,

I thinking about buying HISM. Does anyone know where you can get a good price on it?

Linda

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.