Toughest STS Disc For You...So Far

Oh my Lord! DH and I have Disc 10 scheduled tonight! I am quivering...
Good thing is that we will both be max stressed by the time we get to it tonight, so I am sure we will both be relaxed (and in pain) by the end. :)
Have you guys noticed that if you do the extended stretch after every disc, the DOMS are not so bad?

Oh my Lord! DH and I have Disc 10 scheduled tonight! I am quivering...
Good thing is that we will both be max stressed by the time we get to it tonight, so I am sure we will both be relaxed (and in pain) by the end. :)
Have you guys noticed that if you do the extended stretch after every disc, the DOMS are not so bad?

Well, I have yet to do one these workouts without the extended stretch, so I don't know the difference. Honestly, I don't want to know what my DOMS would be without it, so I'll stick with it as best as my schedule allows. ;)

I have heard whispers that some are not doing anymore than the TINY stretch after each workout...yeegads! I find that the extended stretch is a necessity for me...otherwise, I cannot function (literally) the next day. :)

I've done discs 1-8, and I would have to say disc 7 is the hardest so far, but disc 3 comes in a close second. The pushups in disc 7 humbled me for sure. I was barely squeaking them out on my knees at the end. I'll be doing disc 10 this Sat....yikes! I'm dreading it already. Disc 3...my bum was sore for several days afterwards. These lower body workouts in Meso 1 target the glutes like nothing I've ever done (or rather felt) before.

I did disc 9 yesterday. I am soooooo sore. It hurts bad!! I added the weighted vest for the squats, I was finally able to put down my weight for the sliders and the wall squats, and I felt like a couple of the exercises I went too light in disc 3 & 6 so I upped them too. I was able to complete everything but toward the end of the workout I got to the point where my muscles weren't burning I just didn't think I would be able to stand back up!!!:confused: I was so fatigued.

Someone asked me why I was walking down the stairs like I was pregnant (just slightly embarrassing :eek:) Disc 3 my butt was sore, disc 6 it was my butt and a little bit of the hams, but this disc fried my WHOLE lower body!! ouch!!!!

I am scared for disc 12 when the weight is increased to 70%!!!! Yikes:confused:

I've done discs 1-8, and I would have to say disc 7 is the hardest so far, but disc 3 comes in a close second. The pushups in disc 7 humbled me for sure. I was barely squeaking them out on my knees at the end. I'll be doing disc 10 this Sat....yikes! I'm dreading it already. Disc 3...my bum was sore for several days afterwards. These lower body workouts in Meso 1 target the glutes like nothing I've ever done (or rather felt) before.

Good to hear from you, Sherry!

Girl - you have me worried because you smoke me when it comes to pushups! So if you found disc 7 to be tough, I'm gonna find it darned near impossible!!

P.S. - with disc 3 I had DOMS in my glutes and hammies, but not too bad. Well, yesterday I did disc 6 (with the dreaded one-legged sit and stands!) and let me just say that today I am feeling it! My glutes and inner thighs are SO SORE! I don't remember doing any plie squats in disc 6 but SOMEthing in that workout targeted the inner thighs because they've never been so sore. In fact, a coworker asked me what was wrong, as I am walking kind of funny today!

Tomorrow is my rest day, and Disc 7 is on Saturday. If I survive, I'll let you know how I did (or didn't do!)!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.