To VFers

B

betsyl

Am I the only one that can't into the forum?!!:-( :-mad Haven't been able to access it since last night. Please tell me that it's not just me and my old creaky computer.:'(

It's not just you. I haven't been able to get in since last night either. I'm a little worried the problem has something to do with the other problem that Wendy was going to make an announcement about last night. I guess the whole thing has made me paranoid, but the timing of the problem seems very coincidental considering that we haven't had any forum problems in over a month.

I also wondered the same thing Rose. I haven't been able to access the Forum since yesterday afternoon. I am going into withdrawal. Hopefully, one of the moderators will post here and give us an update.

I'll admit...

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Dec-13-00 AT 09:17AM (Est)[/font][p]...that the same thing crossed my mind, Rose. I sure hope that everything is all right over there. :-hmmm Thanks anyway. I am relieved that it isn't just me.

[font color=green]BETSY[/font]

Don't Worry Guys

Yes, the VF forum is down but it's just a technical difficulty - nothing to do with any of the recent goings on there. Just one of the computer glitches! Hopefully, it will be back up soon!

Joni O
VF Moderator

It's okay

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Dec-13-00 AT 09:53AM (Est)[/font][p]Hi everyone,
Not to worry....the forum problems are not related to the recent "problems" (for lack of a better word, ha!) at VF. I am sure the forum will be up soon. I am suffering from withdrawal right along with you.

Suzanne M.
VF Moderator

RE: Don't Worry Guys

OMG! We've all become so paranoid! Yes, I'll admit it crossed my mind, too, esp. since our split personality seems to be mighty computer savvy :)

On a :( note, I couldn't even get caught up yesterday before the forum went down, as I was teaching a 5 hour lab. I am having serious withdrawal, and I need motivation, as I've worked out exactly twice so far this month (and one of those was PM Yoga) due to a combination of a nasty cold, needing to clean my apartment, and trying to catch up on things at work.

Don't forget the time change, too

Weider's located out here in California. Most engineers/Web Masters don't arrive to work until 9 or 10 AM. So, for you East Coasters, I wouldn't try the Forum until lunch time or so.

Lorrayne

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.