^^^^ Thursday in the Cheetah Den^^^^^

Carole – I think I won the buying contest today! :p I cannot wait for STS either.

Wendy – I used the weighted gloved on KBX today and after yesterday’s chest and arm workout, I was FRIED when I finished. They do make a difference! Next time – PM me first – if we BOTH cannot find the thread, then something is wrong. :p I’m not a big fan of Combo 5 on KBX. I learned it, but I don’t really like it that much. Seems to take SOOO long to learn.

Dallas – I scored Iron Core so I’ll be doing that tomorrow and thinking of you! I ended up doing Kickbox Extreme – I LOVE that one. I love that we’re such a big group except when I’m soo behind on personals! Enjoy your workout!

Lorie – Oooh – CC& eh? Sounds like a good sweatfest! And OF COURSE I voted for Linus!!!

Shelly – LOVE the photo! The dogs look as if they’re having a blast! Your Birdy looks like an Aussie! Both are adorable! Did you get in the 14 mile run? Did it warm up? Oh, I had FUN shopping for toys! I have the feeling I’m going to kill myself. LOL

Jackie – oh my DD18 gets bladder infections ALL the time and has the very devil of a time getting rid of them. Shelly recommended cranberry extract pills and they actually seem to work very well! I’m ordering BOSU Blast as well! I know the sore legs and glutes feeling!

Sunny – Mom always told me that it’s not good to get EVERYTHING you want – so I’ll save those to look forward to later! Amy has a way to order the CIA with her other workout, so I’m prepaid up there. :p Very excited!

Well, I’m back from my shopping trip. I got the BOSU!!!!! And the Iron Core workout. I also got a new bike pump (DD15’s friends lost an important piece to mine so it’s not usable AND I wanted one with a way to blow up a BOSU – and this one has it). Then because DD15 was such a good girl when I was gone, I figured I should treat her, too, and got her Guitar Hero and the guitar control for her PlayStation 2. She knows NOTHING about it – so I’m expect a call or IM when she gets back from school. :p I’m also ordering Body Blast for the BOSU, and then I think my buying spree is officially done. OUCH!!! :p Now off to rearrange my rotation. I think a week of circuits is in order with all my new toys!

Hi Again!

I ended up doing iCycle #25/40. I didn't reach my normal resistance levels, but I still felt like I was working it. I stretched a little, so will need to do more stretching before the day is through. I had to hurry and get a few groceries and take ds to his little soccer class. It just stopped snowing, but I guess the "big" one is still to come. :( They even announced a possible snow day (tomorrow) at dd's school. How's the weather where you all are?

Christine ~ Way to go on your weight loss!!!! :7 You deserve your new stuff! :) I have plans to do Iron Core tomorrow as well. Which one did you get Vol 1? Or 2? I checked out the two links. They look good, but I think I'll hold off for now. You can give me reviews.;-) I'm excited about STS as well!! :)

Wendy ~ It took me some time to get that combo as well. Sounds like you had a great workout. Well, let me know if that book is worth it, ok? Nice shoes. I wore some 3 in. heels to a Christmas party...I think I was trying to break my neck!! LOL! It was either that or get my pants hemmed and I didn't have time for that....ha ha!!

Sunny ~ I got your e-mail - thanks! Now you have the AOS and Iron Core? Does AOS take those annoying breaks? Maybe that's how kettlebell training is supposed to be? I preordered In the Ring and Cardio Hi/Lo Knock Out. Can't wait!

Jackie ~ Hoping that freezing rain holds off for you. I felt a little this AM, but now the real DOMS is setting in. }( May have to rethink my workouts tomorrow....maybe it'll be shoveling the snow. :+

Shelly ~ OK, I believe AZ and Atlanta can get snow. ;-) DD went back to school. Thanks for asking! Just in time for a snow day, it appears. ha ha! Well, I think I need to take up knitting too....can't sit still too long either. ;-) I do enjoy reading after I put the kids to bed. By then I'm too tired to do much else though. LOL!

Lorie ~ Great workout! I'll vote after I post here.

Carole ~ How did your wet run go? Will you use MM this week or will you do a circuit to finish out this week? I'm undecided, so maybe you can help. :)

Kristi ~ I have Lost in Tivo just in case I fall asleep. ha ha! I'm not sure how they left it. I sure hope they recap everything. Oh yeah, Jack was home trying to get back to the island...it's all coming back to me. ;-)

Have a good night everyone!

Dallas

http://img108.mytextgraphics.com/glittertextgraphics/2008/01/20/313688601d1016fdd2954f4170630a2e.gif

"Nothing should be jiggling unless it's jiggling off." ~ Cathe HSC

Dallas - I got Volume 1 - figured it would make more sense to start at the beginning. Which do you have? We'll be KBing together tomorrow! I figured I'd finish off with HLD Dome - to atleast play with my other new toy.

And dagnabit! Shelly mentioned All Body Attack, and I ended up ordering that with CIA Double Cardio (which has BOSU Blast on it). However am I going to fit it all in?

Oh and I put DD15's Guitar Hero on her bed with a little note telling her that I think she deserves this. I've never done anything like that before. She was SHOCKED! Her direct comment via IM was, ** xD I saw it and was like "... Oh my gosh." about five hundred times. ** It made her day. She's been so down lately, that I'm happy to do something like this for her.

Hi there everyone!

Lori – Sounds like a great workout !

Sunny – Enjoy your run and yoga!

Cathy – You poor thing! I hope how soon all of the is over with for you and you can get back to “business as usual!” Hope you feel like doing the workout that you want to do! I liked Happy Cheetah, too!

Lorie – Oh my gosh!!! Don’t you just HATE when that happens! I love the tantrum girl!! I have been wanting to get CC7! I will have to get it soon. Do you like it?

Wendi – Good job on getting BC in, even when dragging! Hope you had a good day! It seems like you were really, really busy!

Judy – I agree with the full rest day, even if one day is an easy day, or yoga, etc! I have found the same thing to be true.

Christine – I really like the CIA Double Cardio that has Seasun’s Bosu Blast. But it is cardio and then some awesome abs/core. No FF or weights or anything. But I love it! Thanks for helping me with my “title!” Cool! I like it when you get extra money/bonus’s/coupons to get new workout goodies! You did good!!! The Iron Core Way 1 & 2 are the ones that I got. (But still haven’t tried)….oops! Oh my! 10 lbs! That is wonderful! I must have found them! 

Kristi – Hope the headache is all gone now! Hope you had a good day and workout!

Wendy – I agree! I love the DOMS I got in my core and abs with AbJam…and actually the cardio ones, also! I honestly think my core/abs were in their best shape when I was doing those! But….Of course…I could only do them for so long before wanting to change directions! You know me… Very cute shoes!

Wendy – Wendi……girls, girls….don’t bicker!! I’ll tell Susan the Bickerson’s are here!

Carole – Enjoy your run and GSC&T! I admire you for running in the rain! Oh my! It would be sooo tough to run 13 “more” miles with pain! You are one tough cheetah!

Dallas – I have sat here laughing, as well! Lots of laughs this evening! Good job on your workout! Hope you don’t get “too much snow! We are supposed to get a mix of snow and rain.

Shelly – I love the picture! It is so hard to believe you have snow in Arizona! A 14 mile run is no “Weenie”…even if you do wait til it warms up! Lol! I would love it if you could come and run some of our races! I would definitely be much, much, much slower than you, so I would not expect you to wait for me! I would “try” to keep up…but couldn’t promise! 

Jackie – We have more in the forecast for tonight, too! And then lots of rain through the weekend! Miss Amy is brutal, isn’t she? And she smiles soooo innocently! But she’s evil! ;>) That is good to run with just your thoughts sometimes! It is so meditative!

Sunny – I ordered Amy’s when I preordered the CIA’s. I can’t wait for her to put out her KettleBell one! That one may get my lazy butt to use my KBs the way they are intended to be used! I would really like to try the PPs! So…did ya like them?

This morning I did an hour on the EXT, 4DS Legs and the floorwork of Firm Vol. I.

Hope you guys have a wonderful night! Hope that is everyone!

Linda

Hi there, cheetahs! :7

A fly-by for me tonight. Forgive the lack of personals.

I did a SloMo/L&G mishmosh tonight. I did not have the attention span to do SloMo as is. So I did one set of each of those exercises and then moved onto L&G:

rear lunges - L
plie squats
rear lunges – R
plie squats
explosive plie squats
calf raises
1-legged dead lifts

Then I wrapped with Bosu Absolutely Abs segment II, which was considerably tougher than segment I. Much more balance involved.

[font face="heather" font color=black size=+2]~Cathy[/font]

http://s228.photobucket.com/albums/ee296/runninteach/exercise/th_skj.gif

http://img17.glitterfy.com/18/glitterfy183635T533D31.gif

Misery has enough company. Dare to be happy. ~ VW ad

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.