^^^^ Thursday in the Cheetah Den^^^^^

Christine...I do think running is one of the better obsessions!! I will show him that article, and thank you...:)...WOW!! You and Posh are definitely competing!! I cannot wait for STS!!!

STS ordered with 2nd Day Air Shipping. I'm stoked! YEAH! Okay, time to get my tush in gear and do KBX! My legs are still talking to me from Slo Mo - not too loudly, but enough so I hear them.

Morning Gals!!

I'm am just laughing here reading this thread. LOL on that cat driving pix too! :7 Thanks for the laughs ladies!!! :7

So far I've done GS-C&T. I usually like doing my cardio before waking the kids for school, but I just didn't feel like it today. ha ha So - still have that to do now. Maybe a treadmill run or spin bike w/iCycle. Not sure yet.

Carole ~ Looks like we're on the same schedule with the GS. It's been awhile for me using GS. I thought I was going to have problems with the push ups. Got to 8 reps and almost went to my knees, but I stuck it out!!

Lorie ~ I meant to tell you y-day - Way to go on the approval for your dissertation!! Woo hoo!! I like Eionn too, but he says some corny things! :eek:

Christine ~ That is awesome that your Target has all that stuff! Happy shopping! I like the TJ's too, for something different. Charlene grew on me....I didn't like them at first. Which kbox are you doing today?

Lori ~ I hope you get that nap in today at work! What do you do?

Sunny ~ You are bad!! Ok, what is AOS?!??! ha ha! Christine posted a link for the Goddess workout....I'm going to check it out. Oh, I don't need that push up gadget...they're already hard. }( :p I sent you an e-mail...did you get it?

Cathy ~ Not sure I'll resume classes at this time. I was thinking about getting certified for personal training. Big 180, huh?!??! You have a lot going on right now...I say just do what you can for your workouts.

Wendi ~ You sound like you're in the same boat as Cathy. :( "This too shall pass.." Hang in there.

Kristi ~ What a night!! That was cute about your son. :)

Linda ~ I hear you on the wind. It makes our house whistle. "Happy Cheetah" is a good name for you! :)

Wendy ~ You may try a NROLFW rotation? Does the 101 workouts have rotations in it? You gals are bad, bad, bad for my credit card....ha ha! ;-) I'll see if my library has it. :)

Posh ~ Could you e-mail me that soup recipe if you still have it? My ds5 is really liking these recipes. It makes me so happy he's eating his veggies. My other two eat most everything I put in front of them. He told me my tomato soup y-day was so yummy. I had to giggle! :7 If he only knew. LOL!

Judy ~ Way to go for listening to your body...I'm slowly getting better with that. Have a good workout!

Shelly ~ Whewie on the things you accomplished y-day. Now how do you sit still long enough to knit!!??! ha ha! Have fun on your run today! Wow! The snow is really coming down here right now. I thought it wasn't going to start until this afternooon!?! Can you send some sun beams!!!! :)

HI Marcia and Jackie!

Are there 17 of us posting here? Just want to make sure I don't forget anyone...:)

Gotta go finish this workout! I have to run my errands earlier...looks like it's going to get bad out there.

Have great workouts and days!!

Dallas

http://img108.mytextgraphics.com/glittertextgraphics/2008/01/20/313688601d1016fdd2954f4170630a2e.gif

"Nothing should be jiggling unless it's jiggling off." ~ Cathe HSC

quick workout report. i ended up doing CC7 (on the EXT, of course) and 4DS KB. it was a good sweatfest. gotta hit the weights hard tomorrow!!!

Okay Wendy and Lori- Retreat to your corners NOW! LOL... thanks for giving me a good chuckle this morning!!:+ :+ :p :p :p

Yesterday I got in a nice burn of a workout with PUB but oddly enough I don't have any DOMS to show for it this morning. Also had some fun with HLD and some cycling.

Since we are in a winter pic mode lately I thought I'd share with you a pic for those of you who doubt that I really do get snow here in Arizona.
http://pic50.picturetrail.com/VOL488/4961079/16333934/301649981.jpg
These are my kids playing on the side of my house... Birdy and Trooper.

For today I'll be going for a 14 mile run.... later when it warms up!
(I'm such a weenie) Hopefully I can fit in some yoga too.

Back for personals.

Shellyc

Good morning Cheetahs!

Shelly - Thanks for the cranberries suggestion. As long as I stay away from the bubble baths, I'm fine. Maybe if I eat a few cranberries, I can take one every now and then.

Dallas - The Sneaky Chef cookbook sounds interesting. Guess you have to do what's necessary to get those veggies in DS.

Thomasina - You Califorians sound like us Tennesseans. We can't drive in a few inches of snow either. :) The snow is pretty there. I came across a bad bladder infection and thus the reason for the antibiotics.x(

Kristi - It's only in Slo Mo Legs & Core premix that one side is left off. The workout done in its entirety does get both sides. Feel better.

Sunny - I've looked at the PP. But I figured since it's hard for me using dumbbells that these wouldn't make it any better. I just prefer doing them with hands on floor.

Linda - We had those winds here too. Now, we have some kind of frozen stuff outside but nothing treacherous. More is in the forecast for tonight.

Lori - It's nice when the boss is away and we get to play. Hope you can get in a power nap. Maybe we're all a little obsessed about our running. I hate for something to mess up my running schedule.

Cathy - Listen to your body and give it the rest it wants because you are one busy young lady. Thanks for giving me a new perspective on bubble baths and massages. I have to relax somehow. Good luck with getting your workout in today.

Lorie - Yeah, what's up with AF? Glad Eoin was able to take your mind away again.

Wendi - Glad you able to get a workout in. Enjoy bowling tonight and take your mind off things.

Judy - Sounds like a nice mish mosh for you today. Enjoy it.

Christine - Enjoy your shopping spree. Can't wait to hear what all you come back with. I like Bosu Blast but I only have about 4 workouts that use the Bosu.

Wendy - Glad to read TJ gave you DOMS. I'll have to get back to those one day. It just so many workouts and not enough time to do them all before new ones come out. You and Lorie are too funny this morning.

Carole - Laughing at you playing the Christian music to keep you from throwing the finger. :) IA about starting out light with Amy. The next time I put her in a rotation, I'll up my weights on some. Enjoy your obsessive run in the rain.

I did Slo Mo Shoulders, 6 Minute Abs and a very easy 2 mile run. Legs and glutes are really sore from Miss Amy yesterday. Ran the 2 miles with no music or anything. It was just me and my thougths.

Enjoy your day!

Jackie

Good morning Shelly - We're doing our usual of posting at the same time. I'm glad you have pictures to make a believer out of me with the snow. The dogs look like they're having fun. Enjoy your run today.

Jackie

Hello again!

Dallas- Yes I am indeed tuning myself up so to speak. I want to get all this stuff out of the way in prep for relocating! I'm into knitting precisely because I have a hard time sitting still and doing nothing;-) How is DD today?

Christine- woohoooo... shopping for fitness toys!! You will have such fun with a BOSU!!! You are not going to be able to keep away from it IMO}( I love the idea of an eastern cheetah GTG at Cathe's gym!!!

Thomasina- Beautiful snow pic! Yes, I am going to (for now) look for the same kind of nursing job that I'm doing now... critical care. I have no worries in that regard. Pa is like everywhere else mostly... crying for nurses! The hospitals are offering some pretty decent sign on bonuses.

Linda- I'll zip on down there anytime for a race with you~ WVa has got to have some beautiful places to race I'm sure. I like the tag of Happy Cheetah for you BTW!

SunnyD- What... no pushups today with your new toy?

Cathy- I'm sure you'll get in an awesome leg workout today! LOL about being ADHD! In all honesty I've never been formally diagnosed as such but I truly suspect I am. It's pretty hard for me to just sit still unless I'm truly exhausted. My DH likes to call me his fire engine. :p

Lorie- Tantrum girl was certainly appropriate for you today with your annoying computer issues! Okay, you've got me sold on this Yoga vid! I hate yoga myself and have been searching for a workout that I can truly like, not just tolerate.

Wendi- That's our working cheetah! Poor baby, when do you catch a break?

Judy- How nice... a fun bosu workout today. Let me know what step mix you pick. I'm always looking for good step workouts that also work well on the Bosu.

Lori- Awesome workout for a low energy day! You are a cheetah after my own heart! :)

Kristi- Sorry you had such a poor sleep nite! Glad you can relax tonight with your favorite show.

Wendy- TJ with the gloves does sound like a winner to me! That and this yoga vid Lorie is raving about sounds like it may well be my next purchases. Oh dear... I'll have to check out that book now as well!!

Carole- Another wet run for you? Glad to hear that you've got your DH trying the exercises. What did you bribe him with anyway? I missed that. Wish I could think of a good bribe for my DH!

Whew... caught up for now with this chatty group!
Later!

Shellyc

Jackie!! How could I forget my simultaneous posting cheetahpal!!
That's pretty good you could manage a run at all with the sore legs!!

ShellyC

Shelly** Just had to tell you that the pic you posted is of myself and Wendy earlier today. She is the dog who is running away from ME!!! WAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Be back for my personnals in a little while!

Lori:)

> Shelly** Just had to tell you that the pic you posted is of
>myself and Wendy earlier today. She is the dog who is running
>away from ME!!! WAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
>
> Be back for my personnals in a little while!
>
> Lori:)

Oh now you're gonna get it!!!!}( }( }( :7

hey ladies,

i did the 30 min itread with nick. can't remember what # it is. i really liked it. he has you shuffling to the side on the TM:eek: }( . if you just want to run this one may not be the one for you.

cathy- i am really feeling my chest today!!

carole- enjoy your obsession, er um workout day...;o)

shelly- did you see my post last night? i used the PP last night and all i can say is OMG!!! esp. since tony has you doing some of the most hardest push-ups imaginable}( }(

wendy- ohhhhhhh, alright. you talked me into it....hehehe. you are on i will continue with da' X+!!! you have to try KPC with your gloves...ouch!

jackie- you could always build up! trust me, they really add something.

dallas- just checked my email and responded to you. i left you my Phone #. please do not hesitate to give me a call. check out www.artofstrength. AOS is a kettlebell workout and has accolades from the kb experts at VF.

lorie- nice sweatfest workout today!!

christine- don't be jealous:p . with all of your loot you can order it also!!

for all of you amy b. fans did you know she has some new workouts coming out with CIA??

ciao!

Hey there!

Before I get to personals I just wanted to post a couple of pics of the shoes I was telling you all about that I had purchased over the weekend at MJM!}(

301668239.jpg
The shoe on the bottom is the one that was so cheap I couldn't leave them there! It has a cute wedge heel and I got them for $7.49! The shoe on top is the beautiful shoe I ended up buying b/c I simply fell in love with them!

301668237.jpg
This is a better shot of the pair I fell in love with!

Okay, I'm done being a goof now. :p I'll be back for personals as soon as I put the little guy up for his snooze. :)

BBIAB!

Cute shoes Wendy!

Drive by post to tell everyone that I'm actually justified in buying my BOSU today - I stepped on the scale and I'm down 10 pounds. :p But, as I'm changing my ticker only based on my WW weigh ins and not my own scale, it's not technically official, but hey I did it!!! :p

Shelly - Sounds like this relocation will be a smooth transition for you. Those are the best. Bonuses!!! More workouts!!

Lori - I see that you're enjoying your boss being gone today.

Sunny - Hmmm, I'll give the PP some thought. I might as well have everything a girl needs.

Wendy - Really cute shoes. I really love the price too. Great find. Now, where are you going to wear them?

Christine - Congratulations on the 10 pounds! You're rocking it girl. You deserve all of your great rewards.

Lorie - Gave that Linus a 10+ because he is just too cute.

The rain is coming down. Keeping my fingers crossed that it doesn't turn into freezing rain. I definitely want to be at home before it does.

Jackie

Hey Cheetahs!

My work out is done. Turbo Sculpt and KBX combos 4&5 plus the ab/core work. I was sweatin'!}( I had trouble with KBX interval #5. So much so that I cut it short and went to the cool down. She does these danged swingy turn around back kicky things that just go waaaay over my head!?!? LOL I am not giving up totally though...I just knew I didn't have the patience level to figure that one out today. :)

Dallas: I don't know if there are actual rotations in 101 work outs or not I'm not worried if there aren't. All you gotta do is hook up a few of the "work outs" and you've got yourself a full week of weight work! It appeared to have tons of good stuff in it for me torture my BF with too!}( LOL

Lorie: Good job with CC#7! Yikes on the dissertation. I didn't even make it through my 2nd year of college so I can't even imagine going for a doctorate!:eek: Kudos girl!

Shelly: Cute pic of your dogs playin' in the snow!...Don't ya just love bein' enabled!? }(

Jackie: I will be wearing the shoes to a wedding we are going to in Florida in April. I'll probably wear the strappy ones w/a skirt and top to the rehearsal dinner since we are invited and the "beautiful" ones w/a dress to the wedding. :) Amy gave me a sore @$$ too! LOLOL

Sunny: YAY! Glad you've agreed to join me after all! :+

Gotta hit the showers now. I'm training BF tonight!

BBL or in the morning! :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.