Three Things August 12th

nastsm0m

Cathlete
Ok ladies since we all seem so tired/boring today I figured i would put this up:)

1.Weather is suppose to be cool all weekend!
2.Week 2 of August rotation almost done...:)
3.Less then two weeks until my trip to San Diego

Hey by the way where has Angie been? (finsgirl) and lunacat? And Lauramax you have been really quiete lately :)

Terri

I'll play...

1. Yesterday was my birthday and it was a wonderful day. I feel very loved and pampered today.
2. Got new Cathe DVD's!
3. Tomorrow is Saturday and I get to sleep in before I torture myself with the latest Cathe workout(s)...

Happy birthday, Christine!

Mine:

1. The siding on my house is nearly done and the place looks great!

2. At my son's soccer practice last night, my EX and I had a very nice discussion about some things. It feels good to put those old demons to rest.

3. I ordered new workouts today! }( Some Cathe, some not....

Marie

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRISTINE!!!!

1. I don't have to work this weekend!!

2. We received news today that my son may have the job he has been wanting very badly in the bag!! They are going to pay him and send him to college (four year degree). This was the ultimate dream job. They actually flew him in from Texas in January when he was still in the army for the first set of interviews and it looks like it is finally coming to fruition. We have our heads bowed and all our fingers and toes crossed!!!

3. My family and I have our health. I have some health problems with RA, but I don't have to look very far to see someone else worse off, like my neighbor who has widespread melanoma. ;(

I am very blessed indeed. I have nothing to complain about, nothing at all.

Happy B-day Christine.

1. I haven't passed a kidney stone in a year. A very big mile stone for me, as I was nearly passing them every 6 months on the dot for over 3 years. Though I still got 20 stones in each kidney. But as long as they don't move, I'm happy.

2. My family is currently healthy and everyone has a job, so things are good that way.

3. And doing the August 05 rotation so far, I've burned just shy of 3000 calories so far.

Kit

Kit~ You say "milestone" with tongue-in-cheek, right??!! :)

1. I have a new Cathe DVD (BootCamp) and I love it!!

2. It rained yesterday and it did NOT flood our basement, as it has the last TWO times that it has rained (we are in the middle of major reconstruction/remodeling/adding on etc.)!! Yay!!

3. My classroom is ready for the first day of school, which isn't for another week and a half!! That way I can relax and enjoy my last week off, without scrambling (and talking to the MILLIONS of people who pop in that week just before school starts).

4. I am keeping up with the no sweets challenge so far, without ANY cheats (still not eating very clean, but no sweets).

Jenn

1. It's Friday!!!!!!!

2. My son comes home from Italy tomorrow!

3. I finally got caught up at work after vacation last week!

Tammy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.