THose looking for the Wii

WalMart has them today for $199 (normal price most places) but you get a $50 gift card when you make the purchase. Not bad if you shop at WalMart. Just a heads up if you are interested!! Today only!!

Jenn

The promotion will go on all of next week, according to their commercials. Good luck getting one!

Oops! Someone told me that it was today only. I am sure that they have lots of them in stock if it is all week. Kids tell me that we are the only family that doesn't have a Wii!
Jenn

Wow what a great deal. Darn it we got ours when they first came out $399. It just goes to show patience pays off. That is a REALLY good deal.

whew i am glad i already have one LOL i can't imagine the mad house at wal marts nearby trying to get one. i picked up two games before black friday b/c i was pretty sure with all the % off sales it was going to be hard to get the newer games.

kassia

thanks for the heads up

I picked up 2 for Christmas presents and called my cousin who thought she got a steal on Ebay...she needed another one so this balanced out her "deal"
julie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.