This is a great one

Hi Terina, I totally agree with you. I did this one over the summer, OMG, it was a "toughie" but so much fun.

View attachment 8433
Power Max is such a great workout. I had to do it on a 6” height step to relearn choreography, easy to learn,great music. I love step workouts
I enjoy this oldie too! I usually do it about twice a year, which is often considering how many workouts we have and step isn't usually on a Cathe rotation. I just substitute it in when I'm wanting a good old fashioned step workout.

I enjoy this oldie too! I usually do it about twice a year, which is often considering how many workouts we have and step isn't usually on a Cathe rotation. I just substitute it in when I'm wanting a good old fashioned step workout.
This one is in my rotation this week and next. I love it! If someone made a Throwback Rotation for the New Year, I wouldn’t be mad.

Cam64 that’s so awesome my first 2 Cathe Vhs tapes workouts were Step Works and I max was from Collage Video too

How fun! We had this on VHS too along with Step Works, Step Max, Step Jam, Step Heat. We had CTX on VHS too. We enjoyed perusing the Collage Video catalog & looked forward to the new releases.

I love doing older workouts too. Reading through all your comments gave me an idea for Catherine besides a throwback rotation which of course sounds like a lot of fun. I was thinking Catherine and some of her live workout partners could dress like they do in some of the older videos. Maybe for Halloween or just a throwback Thursday. I can picture the big hair and high top sneakers with slouchy socks.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.