The Step

Blessed!

Cathlete
After more than a year with cathe Im still using my transfirmer for step..

does anyone knows from some place to get the step? .. cheap?... ;)

thank you

I searched and searched and you know what...Cathe had it on her site the cheapest.

Sometimes you can find them at Goodwill or such...but I never had any luck with that...but I've heard...

Hi,
I found my step on Craigslist :p for $30. You can also try Amazon, Ebay. I also found four original Cathe DVDs on Craigslist. :eek:

Timea;)

Blessed - I was in the same boat as you - searching high and low for a full-size step. I had the smaller version of The Step. I looke everywhere, called everywhere because I was impatient and wanted it NOW. I ended up ordering through shopcathe.com. I tried Step Blast the other day - uh uh. Way too advanced for me. I'll need to order some easier dvds to start....anyone have any suggestions?

Mary

Hey Blessed, try Walmart.com. I got mine q few years ago, but I think that it was cheaper there. Let me know. :D

Step

Hi,
I bought my step online at Walmart.com about 2 yrs ago. It is a full size original heath club step. I paid about $75 (including shipping). A great deal I think. Also, you may be able to ship site to store at Walmart and get it a bit cheaper.

Hope that helps,
Stacey

I agree with the poster who suggested Craigslist. I just checked the local list where I live and there was a Reebok step for $25 and it was in good shape so you may be able to find one in your area. It can't hurt to look there!

I got mine from walmart.com, too, and I did a lot of cost comparing (incl. S&H, etc.) before I ordered.

I wasted a lot of time/money/gas looking for one locally and no athletic stores had it, no used stores or craigslist. And my walmart only carries the shorter length step not the club step. Are you looking for the long one cathy uses? that is the club size. They have a shorter one at walmart and some athletic stores. I guess others walmarts may carry the club step but not mine. I ended up getting it from Fitness First. but I think it was the same price as cathe.com.

I think we are all recommending ordering it online at walmart.com. I didn't even check my Wal Mart store.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.