The REAL Reason Filming's Been Delayed:

Aquajock

Cathlete
According to the Videofitness 10,000-post-long thread on the subject, the reason for the delay in filming the four new workouts is that Cathe is having breast augmentation surgery, not that she's dealing with some mickey-mouse calf injury.

Hogwash.

I have it on good authority (Chris has been my back-channel for two years now) that Cathe is actually going through sex-change surgery, and will roll out the four new DVD's under the name Friedrich Cathi. She's trying to honor all of the Cathe customers who have asked for more men in the workout productions.

Thought you could pull the wool over OUR eyes, didn'cha, Cathe? I mean Friedrich?

A-Jock
The Patient Pre-Orderer

A-Jock....you just made my morning :7 . I'm just getting online after being briefed about the posts on the boards yesterday and this is the first thread I see. Too funny!

Thank you for your humor. My dad loves the name Friedrich. It is a very popular first name in Germany and had it not already been his last name it very well could have been my first name (if I was a boy of course).

Ok, looks like I have some reading to do here. Have a good day!

AJ~You sure do know how to make a person SMILE! That is tooo funny!
Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH (AKA "Den Mother Debbie") http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/aktion/action-smiley-066.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

Ahhhh, the TRUTH is finally revealed. Now see, had that just come out earlier all of this bickering could have been avoided! Thanks for putting it to rest A-jock! Too funny!

Lorrie

Cathe - er, I mean Friedrich - getting a sex change operation is nothing to be ashamed of. I've had two of them myself, and although they can be a bit pricey, with the dough you're raking in off the presale it should cost mere peanuts. Clean peanuts.

Now, if you are indeed getting a breast augmentation surgery in addition to the sex change operation, that you might have to get additional financing for.

Be that as it may, I'm sure you'll liven up the studio no matter what your proportions, dimensions and/or plumbing might be. Just make sure the hair is good.

A-J

AJ!

My DH just said that Cathe (I mean Friedrich) would have to get a new type of leotard to accomodate her/his new self!

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH (AKA "Den Mother Debbie") http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/aktion/action-smiley-066.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

I'm sure the next question will be where did you buy your new leotards, cause we are all gonna have to have a pair for when the new workouts are here!

Shelbygirl

Only one person on VF said that she thinks Cathe is using the pre-order money for breast augmentation. She was also shot down by quite a few posters for making this comment. I don't believe the vast majority of VFers - many who also post here - think that Cathe is doing anything unethical with the money. The long delay does have me worried that SNM may be under a financial strain, but I have no insider knowledge nor am I requesting any. That being said, I'm sorry to hear that Cathe has hurt her calf muscle and I hope it doesn't take too long to heal. I've had muscle pulls and they're the devil to heal; my last one took me two months.

ROTHLMAO:7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7 :7

A-Jock--you are too much! Thank you for the belly laugh!

Michele

OH MY GOSH... ROTHLMAO... this is hilirious. A-jock, thanks for injecting some humor here, it was needed!! You made me day!

ROFL

You're too much!! Thank you for some humor.

It's getting a bit tense around here, which I find disappointing and sad. My mom always said laughter is the best medicine :)

Thanks for the info, AJ....now that we all know what's going on, we can relax...or better yet...get more excited anticipating how 'Fried' will turn out and then we can start a poll on whether he looks like Gilad, Patick, or Tony Little...hey, then a post to see whether his style has changed and who we think his workouts are more similiar to now...

:D :+

Okay, I'll hush now ;-)

A-Jock -

After all the "stuff" that was posted the last couple of days on this forum, your post is a welcome relief! Thanks for that, we needed it!

Just Do It! :)

Hey A-Jock,

It is great to see that some of us still have a sense of humor! too funny, thanks for the laughs:+ :+
ann marie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.