The people on this board are so helpful - thank you!

I Agree!

You are so right. Count YOURSELF as one of the "helpful & friendly" Cathe fans. She sure attracts the best, doesn't she? :)

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH :)
"If You Get The Chance To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!"

RE: I Agree!

I agree too! I've checked out a lot of forums & bulletin boards, etc., but none of them even come close to the warmth & friendliness you feel here. Thanks you guys, you're the best!! :-jumpy :-jumpy :-jumpy

We ARE wonderful, and since you are writing with us that makes you wonderful, too! It would be even MORE wonderful if you would share some good chocolate recipes with us;-)

>We ARE wonderful, and since you
>are writing with us that
>makes you wonderful, too!
>It would be even MORE
>wonderful if you would share
>some good chocolate recipes with
>us;-)

Ooh, you got my weakness!! :> Take a banana and put it in the freezer until it is well chilled but not frozen. Get out a cookie sheet and cover it with some kind of non-sticky wrap (Reynold's). Then, take the banana out, lay it down on the sheet, and cover it with non-fat chocolate syrup (or low-fat fudge syrup if you like). Then, stick it back in the freezer until the syrup is stiff to the touch. Let it unfreeze to the point where you can chomp on it without removing your teeth, then enjoy enjoy enjoy ;) YUM!
Good for kids sweet tooth too :)
For a quicker route, cover the banana with that instant shell stuff and stick in the fridge for a spell. Then, remove and enjoy!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.