The New Workouts

Pssssssst....it's been very quiet around here lately, not much from Cathe or SNM. So......I think perhaps they are filming!!!!!!
:9 :9 :9 :9 :9 :9 :9

Sherry, my vacation was divine! I was soooooooooooo relaxed it was not funny. Have been manic since I came home though! The foot is free of planta symptoms but still sore and bulgy (yuck) at the incision site. I am hanging in there until it's fully healed. Soon! id fight, gotta go! Can't wait for the new workouts!

Thanks, Sherry. Hi, Edith! That was "kid fight" by the way. My id was fine. Had to break em up. Thank heaven, school starts Wednesday!

I see they are going to start posting pics of the new workouts soon. That's what I was hoping for and here it is! I am still bumming but mostly because I need to get my routine in order. Back to school days should help. I walked a bit in Michigan but I know I must let the site heal completely and I reinjured it by putting a sticky pad on it to protect it. It tore the scar tissue off and set me back. I know I am going to have to be gentle but I have come to terms with slowing down a bit. How are you, Sherry? I think of you often and all the wonderful women here! One of these days we are going to have to get together! I have a child going into high school, a child going into middle school and a kindergartener so my life is always about kid stuff. Most of my conversations are with Sam, my six-year-old. He's a talker! I crave and cherise talk with grown ups. I saw 8 out of 9 of my sisters when I was in Michigan and my beautiful, precious mother and that was lovely. Now it's business as usual, busy and all about the kids! :)
Chicks's Rule! http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/chicken.gif Bobbi

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.