The new series is AWESOME!!

Fitstick

Cathlete
Cathe,
Just wanted to let you know how much I love this new series of workouts! You've done such an awesome job and the crew and yourself look so inspired! Anyways, I love your workouts-- keep up the great job! I also love all of the well thought out pre-mixes, so versatile.

Thanks again for all that you do!

Kim:)

Thank you Kim. Your feedback is so priceless to us and we are happy to receive it. We put a lot of time into the premixes and it feels good to know they are being well received and put to good use. Keep on sweating :)

Cathe,

I just want to second Kim's comments. These workouts are the best yet--and that's saying something. My husband couldn't believe I would wait so long for workouts. I told him anything you do is worth the wait.

I was kind-of dreading Drill Max, but it was sooooo fun! BodyMax was my first and forever favorite, and BM2 is even better. The whole series is so fun, refreshing, and ultra-effective. I was grinning through each workout--when I could, that is.

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!

Carol F

I love them too, Cathe! You and your crew have done a wonderful job. I love all the options available with the premixes, chapters, etc. And the music and outfits are great too! :)

Sandra

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.