The Marathoner and the Jolly Green Giant!!!

finsgirl

Cathlete
aka: Dani and me!

Me and my BF met Dani and her DH last night at Joe's Bar in Chicago to see Gary Allan (awesome country singer for all you non-country lovers!!!). Pictures are in my "Gary Allan" picture trail below. We had an AWESOME time - SOOOO much fun!! He put on a great show - almost 2 hours!!! HI, DANI!!! *waves!!*

Angie

Awwwww... you girls look so pretty. Glad to see everyone having fun. So Angie, why didn't you wear the cowboy hat?:)

Pinky

Great pix! I loved the "bicep" pose!:7 You both are so cute and Dani, I love your glasses on you. Very nice. I am so jealous and wish I could have been there too. Ang, thanks for sharing the pix.
Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH (AKA "Den Mother Debbie")http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

Hey Angie! You and Dani look like you are having blast! How fun to get together as a foursome! I can see you all had a great time. Thanks for the pics :) Love the title of this thread:)

Terri

Thanks, ladies! Pinky - I didn't want to look like EVERYONE else there!! LOL!

Terri - we were talking last night about how Dani is the same petite height as Cathe and crew. And if you look at my RT pics, I look like a GIANT standing next to them all!

Angie

Angie, great pics!!! You guys are sooo cute :) I really would love to meet you all sometime ;)

"you miss 100% of the shots you never take"

Debbie

HI DANI!!!

Yeah, except for the bombed whack-job playboy channel chick and her equally bombed boyfriend in front of us. I was SO ready to take her down. Everytime she gave Scott an empty beer bottle ("HEY TALL GUY!") I wanted to bash her cheesey smile down her throat.

Oh, dear...did I say that out loud??

Anyway, Gary played GREAT and he looked equally as HOT!!! YOWZAA!!! I couldn't believe how late it was when it was over!

For all you Gary Allan fans, he's coming out with a new CD on October 11th.

Angie

HIIII!!!! OH, I know! First that girl yells at us because she thinks we are cutting in front of her, and then she wants to be our best friend by using us to dispose of her empty beer bottles. OH, boy!!

Yes, it was such a great show. I can't wait for that new CD!!!!!

:)

>Great pix! I loved the "bicep" pose!:7 You both are so cute
>and Dani, I love your glasses on you. Very nice. I am so
>jealous and wish I could have been there too. Ang, thanks for
>sharing the pix.
>Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH (AKA "Den Mother
>Debbie")http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif[/img]
>If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You
>DANCE!!!

Awwww! Debbie!! Next time you are coming with us!!!!!!!!!!!!

>HIIII!!!! OH, I know! First that girl yells at us because she
>thinks we are cutting in front of her, and then she wants to
>be our best friend by using us to dispose of her empty beer
>bottles. OH, boy!!
>
>Yes, it was such a great show. I can't wait for that new
>CD!!!!!
>
>:)

Well, really she was mainly yelling at Scott. :)

BTW, your husband is HILARIOUS!! He's certifiably crazy, isn't he?!? LOL! ;) Seriously, he was a lot of fun and I hope we can hang out with you guys again.

Angie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.