The Making of the New Videos

SNM Videos

Administrator
Novani_Set.jpg

The above picture is a watercolor drawing of our new set that will be used for the new videos.

Each week or so we're going to post some behind the scenes information about the making of the new videos (Just go to our start page and look for the "In the News" heading in the upper right hand column(or click here: http://www.cathe.com/newsetforvideos.htm

The set looks fantastic!

Thank you Cathe and the crew at SNM videos for giving us news and updates about the new videos!

This will hopefully make the wait a little better!
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

Have a great weekend!

Wendy G.

THIS IS GREAT!!!

I'm not sure if it will make the wait easier though. It makes me more anxious!! Thanks for all your hard work SNM & Cathe. We'll be waiting for more info!
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

The new set looks wonderful!!

How exciting!! I'm looking forward to the new tapes, and thanks for whetting our appetites.

The drawings of the figures doing aerobics, will that be in the drawing or is that picturing Cathe and her crew on the actual set?

awesome!

Always on the cutting edge!!! There is no doubt in my mind that this venture will set a new standard for fitness videos.

Absolutely love the set design, and can't wait to work out to it. I noticed you said the size allows you to have more people on the set...gonna include any males
wink.gif
...one other scenery enhancement
wink.gif
. Not to mention the males that are working out to you now need someone to represent them
happy.gif

How about clothes??? Will Cathe have special outfits made to go with the various workouts. We just love these details...thanks for keeping us informed
happy.gif

nancy:O)

Figures doing aerobics

The figures doing aerobics you see in the picture surrounded by a rectangular box are not part of the set. They are there so we can visulize what the set will look like on a TV.

The ocean looks SO tempting

I give Cathe 30 minutes and she'll have me dying to take a break, skip down that road and jump in the ocean.

Uh-oh -- it just occurred to me that she'll probably make me do intervals in the water! She knows how to work me out ANYWHERE!

The set looks great. So majestic and inspiring. Thank you for sharing these previews of the videos. You guys are making even MORE of a class production than usual.

the ocean

Daphne,

I just had to laugh while reading your note. Would you believe that my office is a 2 minute walk to the ocean? Honest. You would have a long walk before you found yourself waist deep in the water (unless you go to Burke Lake).
happy.gif

Sorry, I couldn't help myself.

It certainly is a beautiful set. Of course, it won't outshine Cathe and her crew, though. :)

Lorrayne

Very observant, but....

You will have to wait until next week for more details. We plan on releasing some information about the customized music being created for the new videos then.

As for who is going to be in the new videos....well, we definitely have some surprises in store....so stay tuned!
wink.gif

Beautiful set!

Wow! Thanks for the neak preview of the new set!!! It looks fantastic and I'm so excited to hear that there will be more people in the video! Thanks for keeping all your fans updated with the new video's. I love hearing and seeing anything about the new upcoming video's. I ordered all 8 new video's and when I see the new set, it makes the wait a little easier. Thanks so much!!

You're being CRUEL :)

Don't just tell us you'll have surprises for us about who will be in the videos! Now I'm TOTALLY dying to know just what you mean by that!!! PLEASE more info!!
happy.gif

Wow! The new set looks terrific!

A very Mediterrian feel! I'll feel like I'm vacationing in Greece instead of my boring, gray basement.

Thanks for the Sneak Peek

And for keeping us so informed. When you do this, I feel as if I am important to you and it also gives me the feel that I am part of the production! Thank you, again, S&M!

SNM -- Surprises?

<center><font size="1" color="#ff0000">LAST EDITED ON May-10-00 AT 11:44AM (EST)</font></center>

LAST EDITED ON May-10-00 AT 11:43 AM (EST)

Is Cathe going to have Jon join the cast one of these days, perhaps?
happy.gif

My 13-year-old son (in his 5th week of the PS Series rotation and looking mighty buff, I must say) would love to see a guy -- ANY guy -- in the cast!

(And for that matter so would I! No harm in looking, right?
happy.gif

WOW!!!!

I was just checking in real quick and saw the new set picture. I just LOVE it! Too cool! This kind of information just makes it so hard to be patient! (But please don't stop sharing these tibits!
happy.gif
) Thanks for keeping us in the loop!

Brenda

what a gorgeous set!

thanks for taking aesthetics into consideration for your cathe followers! although cathe doesn't need any fancy stuff to advertise her exceptional videos, by looking at nice backgrounds, i really feel i am transported to the set (maybe a star trek complex?!), and participating with the group. call me silly, but i really like the idea. love the greek/roman theme, it's so sophisticated!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.