The Challengers wk of 9/6

Good Morning,

I had to have routine lab work done this morning and for some reason knowing I can't eat makes me hungerier. Tonite is TF 30 and Stretch 10 this is the second time with this workout and I have to do it again Saturday so I might get the moves down.

Amelia-good job with your workout.

quick Hi!

Yes Amelia, the elliptical really aggrevates it the most. Some shoes that I now avoid wearing.

Roxie: congrates on the great nephew.

Hi Jean!!

This morning I was able to go for a run. I did podrunner wk 9.

Gotta run and pick up the puppy from the groomers.

Good Evening,

Tonite I did Turbo Fire 30 Class New to Class option I did much better this time I am better on one side then the other then I did Stretch 10.

Stats:
42 min
38 in the zone
154 min hr
189 max hr
327 cals burned.

Stretch:
12 min
5 in the zone
120 min hr
135 max hr
61 cals burned.

Morning

Today agenda is legs + dog walk + grocery shopping. Not sure what leg workout i will do, if this coffee doesn't kick in soon I may wait until this evening to do them. I Had a nightmare around 3am this morning and didn't sleep much after that...

Elaine-Nice job on your run.

Roxie-wtg on your workout as well!!

Jean-Hows your week going?

Andrea-where did you go? Hope all is well!

bbl

Good Morning,

DH told me to drive my car to work today and other than an annoying ticking sound it made it. Tonite for me is TF 55EZ Class but it is acutally 72 mins.

Amelia-enjoy your workout today.

Hi everyone.

No official workout yesterday. i had to spend the morning moving furniture, boxes and all my weights and workout equipment to prepare for the carpet cleaning company. It was kind of a workout.

Today was 60 minutes outside using CC vol.4. Only had to walk a little. I'm noticing that my heart rate is really improving. Doesn't go up as high as it used to. Down side to that is the HRM shows less calories burned.

I was disappointed in the scale again today. I'm on week 3 of being consistent with workouts again and yet the scale won't cooperate. I've only lost 1 pound since I started back up and my start weight contained PMS bloat, so that means I may have actually gone up in weight once the bloat left. Oh well, we all go through this. I was just hoping things would be different once I started being consistent.

Hope everyone has great weekend. Roxie, congrats on the arrival of the great nephew. We are going to one of my great nephew's birthday parties this weekend. He will be 1.

im back! Finished my workout this morning. Decided to tough it out and like the old Nike commercials use to say Just Do It! :p

I did L&G standing (skipped the explosive lunges since I wanted to keep my legs:confused:) then took the dog for a walk.

ok, gotta get some lunch. Just came back from the grocery store and got some veggies...im craving a big salad right now:eek:

bbl

Good Morning

On today's agenda is 4ds HIS, love the music in this one, then some yoga. I've been slacking in the yoga department this week. Not sure which yoga yet, either MTV yoga or a Rodney? I will bbl.

ok..bbl

Good Morning,

I didn't workout last night DH wanted to cuddle so this morning I did last nights workout Turbo Fire55EZ Class new to class option and it was a calorie burner I do good on the right side but when she goes left my brain goes dumb. Later I will do to todays workout Turbo Fire 30 Class and Stretch 10.

Stats:
71 min
60 in the zone
139 min hr
176 max hr
460 cals burned.

Jean-hang in there usually your muscles retain water so just drink alot of H2o to help flush it out.

Amelia-the nice thing about TF is that there is alot of stretching and I was getting really bad about not doing that.

Today was another run. I ran a 5K distance as training for a race I signed up for in 3 weeks. I jogged/walked the rest of the way home for a total of about 50+ minutes.

Then we took the dogs to the Doggy Dunk. The local pool was open to dogs for an end of summer bash. After that we attended by nephew's birthday party. So a very fun filled day.

Jean

Morning, i think today will be a full body weights workout. I wish 4ds had a short premix:p I'm going to try and get my PH/MIS dvd to work..if i don't have any luck i will do MM time saver. Hopefully the workout will 'lift' my spirits a little bit...woke up feeling kinda down:(

bbl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.