{{{{THE CHALLENGERS week of Aug. 10th}}}}

Hi ladies!

Yesturday, I did chest, abs and elliptical cardio.

Elaine - I put the resisitance on high and put a relatively hard hill climb program on and today, I am sore! That was the first elliptical workout I've ever done. BUT if this mornings soreness is anything to go by (pain in all the right places) BUY ONE!:D

Roxie and Amelia -Girls! WILL YOU PUT THE SCALES AWAY!:) Roxie, stick with this program as I've never heard you say that you 'see" results, especially after such a short time period. Hang in with it. Amelia - I've injurded my leg, no running for a while for me.:mad:

Good Evening,

I did my workout here are the stats:

48 min
27 in the zone
130 min hr
174 max hr
280 cals burned.

I must be getting use to these because I can't get my hr up and burn the calories like I did the first time.

Andrea-I hear you mommy and I won't weigh for another week.

Morning

today is legs & shoulders but first i will do a run interval outside...gotta keep training for that 5k.:)

bbl

Hey girls, just finished my workout. Did CCV3 outside then came home and did my own mix of legs and shoulders. I really exhausted both muscle groups...time for a shower. I burned 375 with CC but not sure how much in total, forgot to turn my HRM on before starting weights:rolleyes:

Good Morning,

Tonite is Ramp it Up again.

Amelia-nice workout, have a question for you next week ends the first 3 weeks of this program do you think I should retake my pictures or wait until I am completely done?

Ok ladies, I've kind of been lost this week. Lost my drive to work out, lost my drive to eat well, Lost my drive to post and tell you about it, LOL. But I'm back. Last night was the first workout of the week. I went to step class followed by awesome abs class. Today was a 30 min. slow and steady jog. It was great to be outside and I was pouring out buckets of sweat. Hope to get in a long jog this weekend and will then try to concentrate on returning to some heavy lifting.

Andrea, how's the leg? Is it serious? Sorry it is keeping you from bootcamp. Glad you were still able to the ellipitcal.

Amelia, Roxie and Elaine, keep those great workouts coming.

Hope everyone has a great weekend.

Jean

Jean-we all have those times when we just don't want to workout and eat right so don't beat yourself up.

Forgot to tell all of you that my oldest DDs b-day was yesterday and she wants all of us to go to a water park this weekend so I will be out of town all weekend.

Due to a dvd malfunction I only got to due part of my workout. If she would keep her count right it wouldn't be a problem.

Stats:
29 min
25 in the zone
141 min hr
177 max hr
197 cals burned.

Good Morning,

Tonite is Ramp it Up again.

Amelia-nice workout, have a question for you next week ends the first 3 weeks of this program do you think I should retake my pictures or wait until I am completely done?

I would retake them, the changes that you see will keep you motivated!

Ok ladies, I've kind of been lost this week. Lost my drive to work out, lost my drive to eat well, Lost my drive to post and tell you about it, LOL. But I'm back. Last night was the first workout of the week. I went to step class followed by awesome abs class. Today was a 30 min. slow and steady jog. It was great to be outside and I was pouring out buckets of sweat. Hope to get in a long jog this weekend and will then try to concentrate on returning to some heavy lifting.

Andrea, how's the leg? Is it serious? Sorry it is keeping you from bootcamp. Glad you were still able to the ellipitcal.

Amelia, Roxie and Elaine, keep those great workouts coming.

Hope everyone has a great weekend.

Jean

WTG Jean...and believe me, everyone goes through the " I-don't-want-to's" LOL. I will admit to you that for the last two days i haven't logged any of my calories and my DH INSIST on eating out:rolleyes: im trying to make healthy choices,lol.

Andrea-I hear ya, no more obsessing over the scale for me. I saw a picture of me last night and it was from two years ago. I weigh the same now i did in that picture but i was ALOT 'softer' in that picture. Muscles are just AWESOME. I couldn't believe it...:eek:

hey to Eliane and AndreaH

Today is a rest day for me...but im sure i will do some stretchmax and some pilates before the day is over. Thought about doing some latin dance too. I got in an extra cardio last night..took my cassie girl for a walk( labmix).

Oh and im the proud the owner of P90x:eek: I should have it by this time next week. Im starting it on the 24th:D im excited...ive seen some clips of it and it looks intense but Cathe is intense too;) I think the real challenge for me is the meal program. I do plan on eating one 'cheat' meal a week.

ok,bbl

Just finished my workout and added TBS needed a stretch. Here are the stats

48 min
35 in the zone
137 min hr
174 max hr
307 cals burned

TBS
13 min
1 in the zone
102 min hr
134 max hr
47 cals burned.

Time to shower and pack. Glad I worked out since I am going to spend the entire weekend in a bathing suit in public.

Amelia enjoy your rest day. I know what you mean on the eating out. We do it way too often. Congrats on the P90X. Let us know how you like it.

Roxie have fun at the water park. We haven't done something like that in years.

Well today I planned on doing my long jog. Right after starting out I knew it would not be what I planned unless I got some energy. Then when I wasn't even a 1/2 mile in, I tripped on thin air and fell. Didn't really hurt myself, I twisted and headed for the grass to soften the fall. Ended up scraping my knee just a little. But I got up and continued jogging down my path. Well about 10 min. later I ran into a neighbor I hadn't seen in a long time who was walking so I started walking with her while we chatted and caught up. My body was ready for the break any way. So much for a long jog. Still ended up burning over 400 calories in 50 minutes so not too bad for the day.

Hi to Elaine and Andrea.

Jean

Jean, so sorry to hear about your fall...falling so scary:( Glad you were able to get in that awesome calorie burn:) WTG

my allergies are taking over today...still no pilates or anything. My throat is kinda itchy. I forgot to take my zyrtec last night:rolleyes:

Morning

Today is a 60minute cardio. I will probably get on the treadmill and watch a movie for an hour...doing a powerwalk. TTOTM is here for me and im not in the mood for anything intense:confused:

bbl

Good Evening,

Made it to the water park just before the rain hit but since we were planning on getting wet anyway no big deal, stayed there about 2 hours and then went an got something to eat. We bought a 2 day pass so we were going to go back today but woke up to rain and thunder so decided to go shopping instead, we can use the second day when we want, Dh is on vacation this week so we are planning on using it Friday.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.