The Challengers 1st week of FEB

Workout done, did 40mins of LM then upper body PH + abbs, i was really burning. I previewed my workout and its the same workout i recorded on discovery health:confused: oh well,its fun and now i have it on dvd:rolleyes:

Made it to the gym for my PT session. I was still a little sore from Wednesday's session. The trainer has me doing some compounded exercises which really work multiple parts at the same time. I have a feeling I will be sore tomorrow. After the session I jumped on the bike for 20 minutes.

Amelia, have fun with the new workout. Drink that water. I hate those scale days.

Roxie, sorry you are feeling the way you are. I keep going through the same things. I'll be fine for a little while and then roll right back into the thoughts of how unhappy I am with things. I wish I had an answer for you. I think you and I are at the same point in our lives where the kids are now grown so now what? Before I busy raising my daughter so I did not notice or have time for the things that bring me down. Now that I have more time, I wonder if I'm at the place in my life I should be and am confused as to what directly I should be going. Hope that this makes some sense. Know that you are not alone and that we all have the opportunity to find things that make us happy. Sometimes its just hard to figure those things out.

Elaine, How are you today? What are your plans?
Jean

Jean-thank you for this post that is exactly what I am going through except throw in some rollercoaster emotions. I think maybe its part of pre-menopause I am at that age. I am thinking about talking to my dr. I want to cry at the drop of a hat and then I am mad then depressed it sucks.

I want to cry at the drop of a hat and then I am mad then depressed it sucks.

Roxie, me too. It used to just be when it was close to that time of the month. Now it is several times a month. If mine keeps up I may check it out with my doctor. I'm almost 47 so it could be the beginning of the hormone changes. Oh the fun we women have to go through.

Amelia,
Too funny that your new DVD is one you tape. Well maybe not funny, but ironic. Oh well at least now you have a real hard copy.

Jean

Morning

Today will be cardio + legs + power yoga. Lets hope i can get it all in without strangling the kids;)

Im down 4lbs of water weight this morning...3more to go until im back to my pre-disaster week weight.

Sending out hugs girls, i witnessed my mom go through menopause about 3yrs ago. Her emotions were all over the place...i felt bad because there was nothing i could do help her.

Good Morning,

This morning I did 4ds LIS step only and BM2 upper body and abs. I want to do B&G later but I am puppy sitting the lab/retriever mix so I don't know if that will happen. She is used to sleeping with DD and her DH and we don't allow dogs in our bed so DD suggested we put her kennel in our room to keep her from whining, sounds like its going to be a long night.

Amelia-thanks for the hugs enjoy your workout. I have looked at Rodneys yoga but never have tried it.

workout done as planned. Did bm2 step combos plus 4ds legs then some power yoga..it was a good workout. I was looking forward to that yoga afterwords..felt good. 1:35mins and burned 560.

Roxie-Love 4ds lis,its one of my favorites from cathe. I hope everything works out well tonight!

Morning girls

Im waiting on my coffee, the kids are already up and have the cushions off the couch and on the floor and jumping on them...its not even 8am yet...:confused:

Speaking of shopping, I'm a little guilty of that myself,yesterday i purchased imax2(C&W also) and lowmax. I bundled from one ebay seller(one ive used before) and all together it was around 55$ they offered free shipping! I can't wait to get them:eek: FINALLY the hard copy's of the workouts, no more records. (no more fast-forwarding commercials:confused:)

Today will be the original LIS then some biggest loser yoga(the hard one:confused:)

I will bbl

Roxie-What Rodney workout do you have? Im thinking about getting is intermediate yoga workout next...

Hey girls no workout since Wed. I've finally caught DH's cold.:(
Hopefully tomorrow I'll get Gs legs in.

I still have not previewed all of stepmoves yet. Maybe I'll get to it so I can try it on Tuesday.

Good Morning,

Today is stretch day haven't decided what yet. We are expecting another big snow storm today and into tomarrow.

Amelia-I don't have any of his I have just been looking at them. The dog started whining at 7:30 this morning.

Elaine-sorry to hear about the cold. I bought step moves and have previewed all of it just haven't done it yet.

Just finished SM with resistance band, and then attempted Meaghan Townsend AM yoga from Exercisetv but the dog wanted to lick my face and she was laying on my mat and she is hard to move.

SM Stats:
17 min
0 in the zone
80 min hr
100 max hr
31 cals burned.

AM Yoga:
8 min
0 in the zone
99 min hr
123 max hr
25 cals burned.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.