The 2023 DVDs Are Now In Stock!

forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member
Facebook Post.jpg

Ho Ho Ho! Some great news everyone! All of the new DVDs are now in stock and we have now started processing all of the pre-sale orders and this work will continue through the weekend. Nothing will ship today as the postal service is understandably very busy and can't schedule a pickup until Monday. This means all pre-sale DVD orders will ship on Monday, December 18th.

Downloads will be available on December 19th, the day after DVDs begin shipping. If you have trouble downloading it's best to wait a day and try again when server traffic is less and the digital files have had more time to propagate to more cloud servers
A few days after the downloads are released we plan on releasing the new DVDs on Cathe OnDemand assuming there are no technical issues. That’s also when we’ll release the User's Guide for the new workouts which will include three rotations.

IMPORTANT*

Customer service be slow from December 15th through December 18th as our entire staff will be busy shipping all of the pre-sale orders. It will also be impossible to tell you if your order has shipped until we are finished shipping all of the pre-sale orders. Please be patient and we will get back to you ASAP.

LAST CHANCE! Pre-Sale Prices End December 18th - Order Cathe's newest videos now at https://bit.ly/3ECg70v

Are you printing user guide? I probably will only print the chapter pages & maybe
premix pages….gonna skip the cover pages and all that other info this time. Probably
will download it on my iPad with the others.

Are you printing user guide? I probably will only print the chapter pages & maybe
premix pages….gonna skip the cover pages and all that other info this time. Probably
will download it on my iPad with the others.
I download & read; copy & paste to create weight worksheets in excel (partly done already from the Workout Manager); and often only print out rotations I'm interested in to compare/contrast and play around with them. I suppose chapter pages would be helpful for people who "blend" with On-Demand. ;)

A few days after the downloads are released we plan on releasing the new DVDs on Cathe OnDemand assuming there are no technical issues. That’s also when we’ll release the User's Guide for the new workouts which will include three rotations.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.