Thank You ,,,thank you..cathe!!!

chapplin

Cathlete
I just wanted to let you know how much I appriecate your workouts. I had asked for a rotation losing 20-30 lbs last April 2004 for a family reunion in 3 months. I followed the rotation with some modifications, and as of last night I lost a total of 101 lbs! although I no longer follow the rotation, it pushed me to a new level of fitness. My ultimate goals was to lose 80 lbs. I have been using the gym style workouts for the past 2 months and I think it took my body to a new level. I never thought I would be so fit after years of neglecting my body. I have awesome abs and my arms are extremely scuplted. My cousins visted me this past weekend (after 1year) and they did not recongize me at the airport.

Since working out, I have dramaticaly changed my eating habits. I no longer desire junk or fast food. My blood pressure is back to normal without any medications. I no longer have problems with acid reflux. Just wanted to say thank you very much...:) :) Love chap,,, good health to all..

Chap, forgive me for barging in here (I remember your post) but that is absolutely incredible! Congratulations on your wonderful achievement!

Here's to your health! :) :)

Jo

Add me to the group remembering your request! Thanks so much for following up with your awesome results! How FUN to not be recognized by your cousins too. Did you happen to take before & after shots? I am so happy for you. Keep up the good work and good health to you too!

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH (AKA "Den Mother Debbie")http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

I remember your post too. Thanks for the update; it's great to hear when something works. But most importantly, congratulations on your success, your health improvement, and your lifestyle changes. That rotation was really, really tough and you stuck with it. Great job!

Congratulations!!! (and here is a cyber-hug.....:) )

Don't you feel fantastic! Accomplished! And a brand new you!

Keep up the good work, keep working out and stay focued on the BRAND NEW YOU!!!

I lost 75 lbs and I know how you feel. Again keep up the good work!!

Linda
"We may encounter many defeats but we must not be defeated."
Maya Angelou

Wow, Chap! Congratulations on the amazing weight loss! I printed out the rotation and it is a killer! You are incredible, congratulations again!

Kris

I remember your original post as well. How inspiring that you followed through and have done such an awesome job. Keep it up and keep us posted.

Maggie:)

Hi Chap I to remember your posts, and enjoyed reading about your progress:D Even though I only know you through this forum. I just want to let you know I am so PROUD of you:7 Isn't it amazing what Cathe can do for your body?

Take care, and Thanks again for sharing!!:7

((HUGS))

~Nicole

Oh my God! Congratulations on your success! We are all so proud of you! As much as Cathe was a big help -- YOU did all the work! Don't forget that! ;)

W-O-W......Put your hands up girl, cause I am slapping a high five right at you!

C'mon, keep those hands up and start turning your body around in a circle cause we are doing the happy dance together.... :7 :7 :7

I am sooooooo proud of you Chap:* :* :*

You are amazing....a true testament of what passion, desire, focus and determination can do for you if you put your mind to it.

You set your goals and went for it. Gosh, this is great, really great news.

What a way to start the weekend. Thanks for sharing this news with me. I'm soooo excited so I can only imagine how you feel.

You are healthy, fit, and beautiful inside and out! Hats off to you Chap! Keep up the great work. I have to go share this news with my family.....Have a great weekend :7

Wow... Er ah, well, Wow!! What an accomplishment! You are a true inspiration. I'd like to thank you for sharing your story.

I remember your post too! Wow! You've come a long way baby in a year and one half! I think it's great when people take exercise a little more seriously and are able to get off their meds. Health care becomes much cheaper when you take care of yourself. God gave us one body, we can choose to use it or abuse it. I admire your ambition in sticking with your exercise program.

Wow, you are a true inspiration!!! I always love hearing these types of successes, they are so admiring! You are awesome! Wow, I'm speechless here!

Congratulations Chap!! I remembered your post too. That is so amazing!! I think I speak for most of us when I say...We want pictures!!!

Vickie

Oh my, thanks Cathe and everyone for your wonderful responses. I am still surprised that I even accomplished something, besides raising my family. It feels good to receive any type of praise. Thanks again everyone.

Vickie, since I am a very private person, I probably wont post any pictures. I hardly ever post on any forum. Thanks again for everyone's wonderful response...Good health to all, Chap...

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.