THANK YOU Roadtrippers and more details tomorrow :-)

RE: THANK YOU Roadtrippers and more details tomorrow :-...

Hi Cathe and all my new friends! I JUST walked in the door from the airport (who LOST my luggage...Waaaah!) I warned my hubby I would be the one walking off the plane looking 90! Ha! I didn't know a body could go on sooo lil' sleep and so many exercise classes in a weekend. The energy that radiated from you and all the other trippers was totally unbelievable! You really could FEEL it in the air. I have talked to my hubby over the course of the last few days filling him in on all the fun that we were having and he said that he popped onto your site and said you posted to us. I was fine til he got to the part about the Sharpie and I totally fell apart in the car! (poor guy was driving and didn't know what to say!) I could not quit crying for like two minutes and then I said to him that I would never be able to describe my feelings to him about the whole incredible weekend and all the awesome people I met. Of course, I started to cry again. The ride home was so emotional as I tried to tell him more. Words CANNOT express my gratitude to you, Chris, Nancy, Danielle, Forgive me but I forget your other female helper's name, Trevor & John and ALL the roadtrippers for making this one of the very most memorable weekends of my life. You have a wonderful, caring heart and show it in all you do & say. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of it all. My ONLY regret was not getting to meet several trippers to give them a hug in person and I hope to do that next time around. BIG, BIG Hugs to you and everyone here. (PS-Kathy & I stopped at a Staples after we said our good-byes to you and we bought one of those mini-Sharpie keychains. It is hooked on my purse and I think of the whole event every time I see it!! :))

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH (AKA "Den Mother Debbie")http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

Cathe, thank you so much for signing the back of my son's photo. I had brought my Terminator DVD for you to sign (so I'd be encouraged to do it) but ended up deciding how cool it would be for him to have a souvenir from this trip, since he initially had a hard time letting me go. I took a photo of him holding up your autograph. He's a happy boy. Thanks again.:)

Pinky

Cathe--
If I said it once this weekend to all my new friends, I'll say it again, you have NO IDEA the impact you have on all of us(I'm getting teary doing this).

This weekend was about meeting people that "get" what you are all about, how you motivate us in our homes all over the COUNTRY(and then some)and then to come meet you and the crew in person brought it to a WHOLE 'NOTHER LEVEL, it was AWESOME!

I'm usually quiet around people I don't know, BUT NOT ON THE TRIP--everyone was talking to everyone like they'd known them forever, talking about their favorite Cathe workouts, etc.

You have that certain something to push us to another level, even if it's just one more rep, or one more ANYTHING when we don't think we can do ANY MORE.

You make us believe in ourselves and not just anyone can do that and it takes a very special person to be able to do that and we all thank you for it.

Hopefully from this weekend's trip and even from the posts from people that couldn't make it and read what fun we all had, you know that we are all behind you 100+% and that will never change.

I'm ready for the next trip, how 'bout you?
:)

Mary L.

Cathe,
For a woman who's so hard on the outside, you're such a softie!!

I thouroughly enjoyed the weekend! You're such a warm and generous woman.

Cathe,

I will never forget the awesome weekend I had. You just don't know how much I admire you. Everything I told you about my dh and his comments are all true, but you know what he says that as long as you can make me smile & happy he loves you just as much as I do.

I got all choked up reading your post and I too miss you already. I really wish we can do this again real soon.

And thanks a mil for signing my sneaker :7. Please thank Lorrayne for signing the other one :7. I’m serious, they’re never being washed again, only spot clean.

Prior to the roadtrip, I sent KathyS this e-mail:

It's amazing how I don't know this woman, Cathe, personally, but I feel she is such a beautiful, warm-hearted and caring person inside and out. I'm not making her out to be a Saint or Perfect, because we all have our imperfections. But it's just something about her that I feel she can be easily approached, welcomed & loved. I can say she is truly blessed.

Lots of Love,
Haydee

http://www.PictureTrail.com/haydee1

Awww! I feel the same way Cathe!! You are such a wonderful person and so beautiful. It was an honor to meet you. I wouldn't be scared to death on a first flight for just anyone! LOL!

Thank you so much for taking the time to show me how to do the levitation hold. I surprised myself when after you explained it that I popped right up there and did it!! Jes took a picture of the second one I did and has posted it for everyone to see. The look on my face is something to be desired though. hehe

I was honored to be able to sit and have lunch with you on Sunday morning too. Thank you! Working out on video will never be the same. I will always wish I was there with you in person. You are an inspiration!! I look forward to the next road trip and my second flight.

Thanks again
lots of love

Cathe and Road Trippers!

It's Tuesday lunchtime and for me it's "the morning after," since Debbie and I didn't fly home til yesterday and, like many of you, we had a long travel day. I've been reading posts for quite a while, catching up on e-mails, and boo-hooing off and on the whole time.

Debbie said SO well what I am feeling about this weekend and about all of you. From the moment I got home I have babbled non-stop about it, and my sons and dear hubby have been very sweet and indulgent but, having not lived it themselves, probably are thinking I'm a little bit over the edge from sleep deprivation. Not so. Sleep deprived I sure am, but I know something special when I see it and feel it, and this group of women and our wonderful "rooster" Chris had an amazing chemistry. Y'all, the manager at the Ramada felt it too -- he was flat-out gushing to me and Debbie when we checked out, that he'd never seen any convention group like this before, that all of us were beautiful and fit and charming and gracious, that everyone seemed so close to each other, that Cathe (who he met briefly on Friday) was amazingly gorgeous and buff. Just on and on. And he was right.

Cathe, Haydee nailed it in the e-mail she sent to me before the trip (which she quoted in her post above) -- you ARE a beautiful, warm-hearted and caring person inside and out, and you are easily approachable, welcoming and loving. We all felt that this weekend -- you treated us like special dinner guests in your own home, and you patiently made time for everyone. We love ya!

The chemistry among the Trippers is no accident, folks. I honestly believe that this is a case of the apple not falling far from the tree. We are devoted fans of Cathe not just because she' s a great, tough instructor, but because this community she's created here at Cathe dot com is a reflection of who SHE is, and of her vision. So, with rare exceptions, we are a community filled with people of all kinds who share a common decency and a commitment to not just fitness but total wellness and personal fulfillment. And we're real friendly. :) All just like our mentor.

I will never, ever be able to express to you all what this experience has meant to me, as a Coordinator and as an attendee. I am only sorry that I didn't have more time to spend with each of you. Debbie and Lorrayne and I were a busy trio, and for those of you who saw me after each class with my literally dripping head, you know I was always high-tailing it frantically to the shower before Deb and Lorrayne and I had to move on to the next little task on our list! ;-)

Hugs and love to you all!

http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0304/sport/sport-smiley-003.gif Kathy S. http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0304/sport/sport-smiley-001.gif

Thank you for being so gracious, wonderful, approachable and available to us Roadtrippers. You are truly a role model for all of us. It was incredible meeting you. I am so amazed that you remembered everyone's names.

I just want to reiterate what I told you during the weekend: You have had such a positive influence on so many people's lives (mine included of course). THANK YOU!!!!

Ziona

"The reward for work well done is the opportunity to do more."

Cathe,

Thanks so much for making me cry at work! ;( ;)

Just wanted to chime in that this past weekend was one of the best of my life, even though I still don't have my luggage (which contains my autographed name tag)!

Seriously, THANK YOU for your generosity, strength, and genuine warmth. My expectations about meeting you and everyone relating to the trip were far exceeded.

Holly

Cathe,

This was my first roadtrip and I must say meeting you in person was a thrill. I have only known of you for about 2 years, but since I found your fantastic workouts, I am hooked. I have been teaching aerobics for over 10 years and seeing your energy and wonderful sprit in your work is very inspiring. You have made me a better instuctor!

I want you to know how truly wonderful I think you are. You are so gracious and kind and the attention and love you showed us this past weekend was startling. It is clearly evident that you truly care about your fans and everyone around you.

I am touched by your devotion to your fans and all that you did to ensure everyone had an opportunity to speak to you - I'm sure it was overwhelming, but I know it was much appreciated by all.

Thank you again for all that you do to keep us healthy in mind, body and spirit. :)

Tracey Staehle

It was my first roadtrip also. I loved every minute of it! Thank you so much!!!! What a wonderful experience!

I really hope to do it again!

Love,

Valery

Cathe,

It was truly a pleasure and honor meeting you! You and the entire cast are part of our lives everyday and it was great to learn that you are all just as sweet and special as we always thought.

Thank you for inviting us to invade your life for the weekend. It was an experience of a lifetime that I will never forget--Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Nadine

~~Happiness is an Attitude~~

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=6&uid=3517754&

CATHE ROADTRIP PICTURES:

http://www.realphotovideo.com/inv/7ED46414DD55505

That does it....the next trip....I am so there. Dang, I was crying reading your post after the first couple of sentences. Of course, I am a big mush-ball and cry at certain tv commercials. But that's beside the point.

Checking out everyone's pics, reading what everyone has said about you Cathe:) confirms my suspicions...you are the real deal, eh? I have only been a Catheite for 6 months, but I am a junkie now, for sure. Always plotting which DVD to get next, which workout I will do tomorrow, like everyone else here. (IMAX2 is my latest acquisition....did it today and wrung out my clothes afterward....LOVE IT!)

Thank you for breathing life into my fitness level. Honestly, you did. Can't wait to meet you and some of these other fabulous folks some day. Hurry and plan another one.....ok? (Kidding, no pressure!)

Love,

Kirsten

Marla,

I have been visiting the forum for a few months since discovering Cathe on FitTV. I love her workouts and have become a fan!

Just wanted you to know that I really enjoyed your feedback and pictures from the Road Trip 2005. I'm 46 and it's so great to see women of all ages staying fit and having such a great time!

I hope another road trip is in the works for the near future so perhaps I can attend next time.

Thanks again for all your input here at the forum...it is such motivation to keep going.

Annette

Cathe - I do agree that the it was such an awesome experience to hang out with some of the most amazing women. You are so beautiful and so sweet to have arranged the road trip for us to all meet. I have met women who I believe will be lifetime friends and have already been very supportive of each other. We all really appreciate you and owe you in a way you will probably never know. I hope you weren't too overwhelmed being treated like a rock star last weekend but we truly do adore you and your warm personality really shows on your videos.

Laura (proud to call "kim cattral", shonie, and pinky my friends)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.