tell my why downloads are desirable

tsagona

Cathlete
I'm trying to get with this program but I guess I don't get it. Why is a digital download better than a dvd? If you take it to the gym you can only listen. You can't see the choreography or if you can it's on a 1 inch ipod screen. I'd kill myself trying to do that and manuever the step. Please explain the advantages to a digital download over a dvd.

Thanks.

thanks Jennifit. I see I'm not the only one wondering and not many people have much to say about it. I can see it being advantageous to one who travels. Don't have to bring the workouts with you but hotels don't usually have free weights, steps or space so I still don't get it. Oh well, as long as they don't discontinue the dvds real soon, it's all good.

I'm trying to get with this program but I guess I don't get it. Why is a digital download better than a dvd? If you take it to the gym you can only listen. You can't see the choreography or if you can it's on a 1 inch ipod screen. I'd kill myself trying to do that and manuever the step. Please explain the advantages to a digital download over a dvd.

Thanks.

You normally will not watch the downloaded workout on your iPod, but instead you will plug your iPod into your TV in the same way you plug your DVD player into a TV. There are advantages and disadvantages to both DVDs and digital downloads. I've already mentioned the advantages to downloading in an earlier thread, so I won't repeat them again here.

Downloading technology will improve as time goes forward. Eventually, we feel this technology will make DVDs obsolete in the same way DVDs replaced VHS tapes. This will not happen overnight and for now you can embrace the new technology or continue using your DVDs.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.