Tapes are delivering!!

Aimee

Cathlete
I just had to post and say that I'm into my 3rd week of the CTX rotation and I have lost 2lbs!! OK, I know it doesn't sound like much, but with me being so short, every little thing shows!! I'm not to my goal weight yet but now, I'm only 3lbs away. If these tapes keep doing this for my I just my have to extend my rotation
happy.gif
! OK, I'm done tooting my own horn, but I couldn't help it! I'm so happy
happy.gif
!

Hi Aimee! Congratulations.

Hi Aimee,
I too am short (5'2), and I know just what you mean about 2 lbs being alot. Two pounds is alot when you're short, whether gaining or losing. And certainly something worth tooting your horn about!

I am still in the first week of my CTX rotation and I am LOVING IT!!!! I am only, however, doing the strength sections for now. I am still only walking for my cardio workout due to the minor foot surgery I had 3 weeks ago. But I will be able to start stepping again probably by this weekend. I have missed the wedding video, so I will have to work it in somehow. Think I will just forget my foot tonight and try the kickboxing video anyway. What did you think about the kickboxing workout? Did you sweat alot?
I believe that I'm gonna get very good results with these new tapes.
Take care.
Lisa Seymour

I got...

...all excited thinking maybe the new DVD's were being delivered!! Oh, boy, are we impatient or what?? Glad you are getting good results Aimee. Keep up the good work!

DebbieH

Me too..... Debbie

I thought the same thing....
sad.gif

Aimee-- happy to see you enjoying these tapes... and getting results!!!

Sorry Guys!!

I didn't mean to get you all excited for nothing! Lisa, I love the kickbox/biceps tape
happy.gif
! So far it's the only kickbox tape I do like! I sweated alright, wait till you do the jab/backfist combo!! My poor shoulders
happy.gif
!

Speaking of KickBox...

CardioKicks really KICKS!! I just finished it in my bedroom because I have the drywall guy working in my basement AGAIN!!! He is starting to crimp my style!! Anyway, I always feel like this tape is not THAT intense, but I'll tell you what, my heart rate monitor was going crazy! (Some of the time out of my Fat-Burning Zone!) And then there is the sweat factor-talk about needing an umbrella~I actually was punching towards my mirror and when I got done with the tape, I walked past the mirror and thought,"What is that water on my mirror??"
happy.gif
Yep, SWEAT!!! I best get in there and take my shower before anyone comes knocking at my door. I'm sure the drywall guy is wondering what the heck was going on upstairs! LOL!! GREAT tape all of you that question KickBox. It goes by sooo fast too!

DebbieH

Terrific Aimee!

Give yourself a pat on the back. I just started my routine this week so it will take a little time to tell. May I ask what rotation you are using? Also, I e-mailed you several times but got one e-mail from you. Is your server OK? If you can, please send me a private e-mail. TTYS!
Nancy

Thanks Nancy!!

I just sent you an email. Keep your fingers crossed! My rotation looks like this: MON: SNI and Power Circut. TUES: Leaner Legs and soccer practice(running sprtints). WED: All Step and 10-10-10. THURS: Kickbox and soccer practice. FRI: SNI and Power Circut. SAT: Leaner Legs and All Step. SUN: 10-10-10 and Kickbox. After this rotation I will take rest days again. This was just the only way to get in all body parts twice a week for now. After this I will beging a rotation using her older tapes, then after 4 weeks I will go back to Xpress. I'm going to alternate every 4 weeks! Hopefully, soon I can buy the PS Series and do a rotation to that also
happy.gif
!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.