TALL BOX v. NOVEL NOTION BOX

Charli

FYI - I don't know if everyone already knows this (perhaps I am the last to know...), but they offer the tall box on Fit Prime's website www.fitprime.com (click on upper right "visit our store" and then on left side "EQUIPMENT"):-rollen It seems like a good deal to me -- they sell it for $32.95 (much cheaper than the Novel Notion price $107 :). I have been toying with the idea of buying the Novel Notion one, but didn't want to spend that much money and I have been unable to locate the $13.00 15" Rubbermaid step that everyone talks about.

Hope this helps someone!!!

Charlene :)

If it helps I bought my 15" Rubbermaid step stool at Wal-Mart. I found it back where the tupperware containers and garbage cans are located. (Pretty much where all of the plastic containers are.)

The Novel Notion cube is soooo worth it though. It's great to have every possible height available. I vary a lot in the height that I use for tall-box work, so it's great to be able to decide whether I want to use 10", 12" or 14" on a given day and not have to worry about being able to accommodate that. I still have one of the old 14" Firm boxes but have been using it to stack magazines on. :)

I would go with A Novel Notion even though it is more expensive. It is so versitile (is that spelled right?). Anyway, I just don't think you can go wrong with the step cube.

I would go with the FitPrime box. I have the 8" aerobic version of the novel notion step and it makes a clicking nose. Also my fourteen inch wooden TallBox from the old Firm days is easier to grab because I can grab from the top rather than the bottom.

Just a different viewpoint for you to consider.

I'm glad you like it Pam! I ordered mine 9 days ago and it should be here any time now. REALLY looking forward to getting it so I can vary my heights as I please.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.