Taking a chance on this one...

Mine would be Shania Twain. She is my DH's too. SHH, we won't say anything though;) . I think she is just such a natural beauty. I think as a second I would probably pick Carmen Electra because she's got that slutty sexy thing going on and she's gorgeous IMO.

Aila:)

Aila, i agree girlfriend! Carmen is HOT! in fact, i got posters of her and Beyonce today to out in my Workout room for motivation. dead serious!!!

jes

Jes,

Everytime we fight, I always tell him I am going to hook up with Carmen cuz she's better lookin than him..lol!! I can't really understand her taste in men though. She can get anyone she wants and look what she picks..lol.

Aila

I know!!! Dennis Roddman(sp) and now that Dave guy....gross! they need hair advice at the very least!!!!

jes:eek:

They were on Kelly and Regis the one day and they were talking about starting a family. She better pray they look like her side of the family!!

Aila

Oprah
and
Sally Jessie Raphael

Marion

You have to stay in shape. My grandmother started walking when she was 60. Today she is 97 and we don't know where the hell she is! - Ellen DeGeneres

I'M in love with Clark Kent from Smallville!!!!! My husband is in love with Lana. That Tom Welling is one of the prettiest men I've seen ever.

Lesliemarie,
Why does that little dog seem to get faster every time I see him? Btw, you can eliminate the box in front of the dog by going to your profile and eliminating the first couple of characters of the avatar string. The ones that are extraneous, if you know what I mean.
He's running so darn fast!!!

>Marion,
>I definitely see your point about Oprah. But Sally Jesse
>Raphael? Explain please.

LOL! Im not toooooo serious about poor oll Sal! - but Id be happy being her toy "girl" so I could live in her "huge" house.............and she always reminds me of someone who could "cut a whip" pretty good.............if your into "that" of course!

Marion

You have to stay in shape. My grandmother started walking when she was 60. Today she is 97 and we don't know where the hell she is! - Ellen DeGeneres

Marion,
I figured you were joking, but if I were a guy I really WOULD go for Oprah. In fact, I don't think I'd settle for anything less than an intelligent, fiercely independent woman like Oprah. And all the money doesn't hurt either. ;)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.