Taking a chance on this one...

dss62467

Cathlete
Hopefully no one will get offended by this one, but it's a game my female friends and I play sometimes. If you were gay, what actress would be your fantasy?

We haven't played the game in a while, but my answer was Sully from The X-Files. Mostly because I really dug her wardrobe and she had this pair of shoes I wanted. So if we were together, I could borrow her clothes.

But I guess my answer today would be maybe...Jada Pinkett-Smith. She's really strong, cute and short. If I could have someone closer to my own height (as opposed to my husband who is a full foot taller), that would be a nice change of pace. I also like Jennifer Garner and Katherine Zeta-Jones. But I think they're both too tall.

Famke Janssen is so pretty! I like that she plays strong characters. Also Cate Blanchett. She has such a sophisticated style.

Right now I'm thinking of Eva Longoria, Vanessa Marcil and Angelina Jolie. There are so many beautiful actresses.

Erica

I think Jennifer Aniston is the cutest thing as Rachel Green on Friends. I don't see how any guy could resist her.

I don't think women have a problem talking about this at all, men on the other hand have a heart attack, unless of course they are listening to who our picks would be ;-) . I guess mine would be Angelina Jolee, don't tell hubby I'm sure he would want me to pick Brittney Spears :7 (men and blonds?) **Big Snicker**

Mine is Angelina Jolee as well, and I have told my husband I think she is beautiful and if I were gay, I would definately want to date her! This is a funny thread - - lol - - girls are way more open to this stuff than guys! Ha!

Top of my list would be Angelina Jolie as well. She had such a strong sexuality about her and doesnt mind admitting it. Diane Lane is very beautiful too - especially after seeing her in Unfaithful and Under the Tuscan Sun.

Of course my son thinks is is Cathe since I have to check the site 10+ times a day.... :)

Anne :D

I am and my fantasies are:

* Hillary Swank
* Charlize Theron
* Helen Hunt (I have always loved her)
* Anjelina Jolie (I bet that would be a wild ride)
* Halle Berry

Older women would be:

* Sophia Loren!!!!!!!
* Susan Sarandon
* Candice Bergen

DH would love this conversation!

My picks are Kate Winslet and Rachel Weisz.

I love Scully (the character), too. She had a definite intellectual sex appeal.

Edited to add: And a younger Catherine Deneuve!

If my husband saw me posting this, I'd be feeling a lot of poking in my back from you know what....

1. Angie Jolie
2. Monica Bellucci
3. Danielle Spencer (Russ Crowe's wife although I don't like blondes)
4. Catherine Zeta-Jones especially in the movie Mask of Zorro
5. Leah Remini from King of Queens but her attitude is kinda lousy in real life!

Lisa

P.S. Where's YUMMY MUMMY?? I'd like to see her answers!!

There's no way I can let my SO see this stuff. I wouldn't be able to take the faraway look in his eyes and stream of drool from the side of his mouth! :D

My husband has known my "type" for a long time. But he will never admit to what his "type" of man is. He won't even joke about that! Isn't that ridiculous? Of course, female friends are all over each other all the time and it doesn't mean anything. Men can't even discuss stuff more intimate than football. Poor souls.

Donna....what an interesting thread! My DH wonders what it is we talk about on this forum....and I must admit I will have to share this one with him! As 'this kind of thing' is his ultimate fantasy!

Don't know...who I would be interested in(LOL)! as I don't really watch T.V. I do watch alot of movies but to know the names of all the actresses....hmmm

I'll have to ponder this one}(

Anna Nicole-Smith
Courtney Love
Star Jones
KIDDING KIDDING KIDDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:7 :7 :7 :7 :7 Gross gross gross!!!

Without a doubt, Angelina Jolee, Halle Berry, maybe Jennifer Love-Hewitt (if she promises to keep her mouth shut).

I like smarts as well as looks (but I wouldn't like to be with someone too much prettier than me!). One woman who comes to mind is Mariska Hargitay.

I remember thinking one time "if I were gay, I'd really go for X," but I can't remember who it was!

Kate Winslet or Emma Thompson. Brains, talent, beauty, great actors with a sense of humour. And they both look stunning in corsets!

I've always wanted to try on a corset.......hmmmmm.

Clare ;-)

my girlfriends and i talk about htis kind of stuff all the time!!!

my pics would be :

Salma Hayek
Vivica Fox
Jennifer Lopez

spunky, beautiful, and attitude!

jes

Ashley Jud. For some reason there is something about her that gets my attention. Don't know if it is the way she acts, the roles she has played in movies, the fact that she is beautiful, or the personality she projects. Well, thinking again, it is all of the above. I think I developed admiration for the role she played in Double Jeopardy: a good swimmer, strong character, she triumphed over his male enemy, etc.

Edited to add that my husband is almost IN LOVE with Clark Kent from SmallVille. I don't know which one he likes most, if Lana or Clark!
Lana is certainly beautiful. My husband is straight but he doesn't mind admitting that other men are handsome or making hypothetical statements like those we are doing now.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.