Supreme 90 day workout dvds

Great, thanks for your quick response. I purchased these over the weekend at Dick's Sporting Goods for $19.99, but haven't had time to do them or even look at them. I'm glad they are shorter, I was thinking they might be and that will work so much better for me.

Marcia.

Mine set came yesterday (I live in Germany):D Can't wait to try them out. Glad to hear, they are shorter workout.

Supreme 90 workout sheets

Is there anywhere online where I can find worksheets for these dvds like Chalean uses for CLX or the P90x dvds?

Is there anywhere online where I can find worksheets for these dvds like Chalean uses for CLX or the P90x dvds?

There is a support website you could check...it should be listed somewhere in the material. I haven't been there so I don't know if they have worksheets or not. I have a notebook where I've written all the exercises (for the weights), reps and what I can lift. It's helped me a lot since they move so fast in the DVD. I'm lifting heavy so I can't keep up w/ them and it helps to have everything written down so I can go at my own pace.

I ordered off the website and was told it could be 7-10 weeks for delivery, which was fine with me because I am in month 2 of P90X. Wassurprised when the set came 1 week after ordering!

I never found worksheets. I went to the support area. I just spent time writing things down and made my own. Still adjusting as I go through the workouts because they have some errors. I love the workouts though:D I think they have been working great for me. I am on day 31 tomorrow.

Last edited:

I have excel file for the exercises in Supreme 90. Somebody at VF listed the exercises, and I put them in excel. If you want a copy, pm me w/ your e-mail address.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.