superduper c&t tuesday

Kate - I'm a sucker and can't do the CIO thing too, but P sleeps pretty good so I can't complain either. Sorry the hair appt turned into a family affair, but I can relate. Same exact thing with me for my Fri. hair appt. DH is working a diff. schedule and all three kids are coming with me because I really don't want to reschedule again. Like you said, at least they have a job. Thanks for the reminder because I tend to get snippy when things like that happen, lol.

Katie - Sorry about the stomach issues. At least you worked out. I probably would have wimped out.

Robin - Hope work goes by quickly for you today.

Nina - Did I miss a post about you moving again? Is it just to a new home or entirely different state?

Colleen - WTG with the back to back Hiit wos! How do you think the Hiit compares with Insanity? For me, it's a different kind of cardio intensity. Insanity reminds me of sprints where Cathe Hiit reminds me of long distance runs if that makes any sense.

Clintoya - Low impact would be good for your knees. Do you have a place to go swimming for cardio?

Wendy - Poor JJ! Sorry about the puke and not knowing. Don't feel too bad though. You didn't do it on purpose. When ds was a baby, DH kept turning the swing back on when he would start crying because he just got off an overnight shift then come to find out awhile later, he had poop in his diaper that spilled over and slathered his back. Doesn't it always happen that way - they feel better with loads of energy while you can barely keep an eyelid open.

Klaudia - Lol about "poop juice" and scaring the cat. Is that her meds or prune juice or a concoction you made? Hope she goes soon. It can be worrisome, but I'm sure with all that you gave her it will all spill out soon enough!

Becky - Cute doggy!!! Aw, glad he has a good home now.

Anne - Glad your weekend went well, but sorry about the logistics of the could be relationship. You never know though right?

Angie - Sorry about the power outage. Hate when that happens. I rely on electricity so much.

Okay, better go get some work done today. Been slacking off a bit. Eats have been good so far. No wo yet, but planning on an Insanity. Hoping to get it done before dd has ballet.

So 9PM is def my new WO time.:rolleyes: Ah well - at least I CAN workout, right?! I was planning on doing cardio but for whatever reason my knee is funny (caught Clintonya's bug!:p) so I did a good CS. Eats are on target for the day and I feel terrific!

Clintonya, The weather here in Mich was GORGEOUS this afternoon!!! The girls were outside alllll afternoon/evening. Now I have piles of sand in our tubs and shower:rolleyes::eek::D to clean out! The fun never ends!:p
Did you get your WO? How did the knee hold up?

Lisa, Glad I could help you with your attitude!:p
LOL @ your diaper story!
Hope you get your Insanity today!!!

Kate - Better late than never I say! Yay for a fun filled sunny day! Awesome job with the eats. It always feels so great to stay on target!

I did Max Interval Circuit. All I can say is doing it in the hot afternoon heat is much harder than doing it in the cool mornings or evenings. Got through it, but I was struggling the last five minutes of cardio! Took a shower and now waiting for ds to be done with basketball practice and off to my parents for dinner. I always love it when I don't have to cook on a busy day.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.