Suggestions? - Lower Bosy Split

Cathe:

ideally the upper body and the lower body split tapes should compliment eachother in terms of their goals, i.e., either both endurance oriented or strength oriented.

The request for slightly slower reps on the upper body split thread should probably be matched here also for balance.

Exercises like the sit and stands from PS legs work work wonders. Although people hate the low-ends exercises, they also produce results.

Hate floor leg work, but will do it if the exercises provide variety, i.e. different from the exercises in PS tape.

Clare

Cathe:

ideally the upper body and the lower body split tapes should compliment eachother in terms of their goals, i.e., either both endurance oriented or strength oriented.

The request for slightly slower reps on the upper body split thread should probably be matched here also for balance.

Exercises like the sit and stands from PS legs work work wonders. Although people hate the low-ends exercises, they also produce results.

Hate floor leg work, but will do it if the exercises provide variety, i.e. different from the exercises in PS tape.

Clare

If you do decide to do floorwork, it would be nice to have exercises that focus on the quadriceps.

Thanks,
Valerie

RE: Suggestions? - Lower Body Split

What would be absolute heaven would be to have two standing legs routines - maybe 30 minutes each and two floor leg routines about 30 minutes each, on one dvd. Then we could choose to really knock ourselves out and do one 60 minute standing workout one day and one 60 minute floor workout the next, or divide them up into 30 minutes and have variety for the whole week! Just dreaming....;)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.