Suggestions for the Cathe National Tour?

Fargo, ND .... (yeah right) .... okay, I'll settle for Minneapolis, MN! The nearest big city. It's only about 3.75 hours from me. Cathe - I'd come see you there in a heartbeat!!!!!

It seems I am the only one here...but please PRETTY please...somewhere here close to RENO, NEVADA!!! Ohhh puuuurty please! teehee!!:p:p:p

San Diego, or Los Angeles, or las Vegas, A lot of the fitness events are held on Vegas so I think it depend were is going to be. But for me please San diego and 2 whole days with Cathe and cathe's fans is good, the lecture that would be nice if it is short, prizes, picture, food,fun, fun, fun.

San Diego or Los Angeles .Please Cathe..
Eunice:D

1 all day event with just Cathe (& crew) and fellow Catheites! Classes, Q&A, future product/workout info, photo ops, get to know you events, etc.

MD/DC/VA area please!!!

That would be perfect. Cut out the cost of staying in hotel.

Jenn

I liked the suggestion of having a flexible format so you can sign up for the core of the event (say - Saturday all day) or pay more/stay longer for optional Friday and/or Sunday events.

That might encourage more people to come who can't afford the time or money for a three day get away.

Denver or SF

I'm in Boulder so Denver would be perfect for me. I wouldn't mind SF either since I know so many people in that area, I would make it a vacation - something I'm wanting to do.

It's just so much fun working out with Cathe and meeting other Cathe Fans.

This is exciting!!

Come to Big D

Cathe: I came on a road trip a few years ago and would love for you to come to Dallas -- we have a big following here and would show up in tens of hundreds!! Please come to Dallas - I promise you a big show!!!!
Colleen

Not a suggestion but a question:

Is there an age requirement for this? My 14 y/o daughter loves Cathe and would be thrilled if she could participate.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.