Suggestions for Rotation?

Aquajock

Cathlete
Good morning, Cathe & Co.! I need your advice!

I am impressed with the sheer variety of rotations posted on this board, and I would like to get some input. I would like to build more variety into my land workouts (3 sessions per week) when fall 2001 rolls around and the Minnesota Summer becomes Minnesota Siberia. Currently I teach two high-intensity water aerobics classes per week (Wed. p.m. and Sat. a.m.), and have Sunday a.m., Monday p.m. and Thursday p.m. to dedicate to land workouts (2 hours each), which since 10/00 have included I-Max, weighted leg strengthening, floor ab and upper body weight-lifting. This spring and summer I plan to bring my power walking back into the mix (I live near a beautiful hilly park with a ski slope that I call "Musclebutt Mountain"), but, again, spring and summer won't last forever.

Currently the only Cathe tapes I have are the I-Max workout (which I'm addicted to), and the Circuit Max workout (which I am sporadically practicing). Presuming cost is no object, could I get your suggestions as to a good, 3 workout-per-week, 4-8 week rotation exclusively with La Cathe tapes, that each have a good cardio and strengthening emphasis? I don't want to "lose weight", but I really want to totally up-kick my cardio conditioning and max up my strength even more.

Sorry this is such a long post, but I value your opinions! Hope to hear from you!

Annette

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.