STS Progress Tickers

Did yo import it from the workout manger? If you didn't then you will have to adjust it manually after every workout.

I do not think my ticker is working right. I just did disc 14 today and it is not moving along with me. How do I fix this?

Denise

I am trying to add my STS with Shock cardio track on a ticker - it keeps saying that no Official STS rotation is schedule - even though I downloaded the STS/SC rotation. Does this rotation not count as an Official STS rotation?

I really don't want to have to update this manually every day - hopefully someone can help me get it to track it from my calendar.

Thanks in advance!

Sarah

I am trying to add my STS with Shock cardio track on a ticker - it keeps saying that no Official STS rotation is schedule - even though I downloaded the STS/SC rotation. Does this rotation not count as an Official STS rotation?

I really don't want to have to update this manually every day - hopefully someone can help me get it to track it from my calendar.

Thanks in advance!

Sarah

I'm not 100% positive about this, but I think the only three tickers SNM has set up are the STS Weights, weight loss, and pregnancy tickers. Regardless of whether a rotation for the Workout Manager is considered an official rotation it won't be connected to a ticker until/unless SNM creates one. That's my take on it, anyway.

That's what I thought, too. I am hoping that SNM will make the 3 1/2 STS with shock cardio a rotation that uses the ticker - otherwise I have to go in and change it manually. Which I can do, it would just be so much nicer if my calendar did it for me. :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.