STS Progress Tickers

SNM Videos

Administrator
We now have added STS Progress Tickers to our Cathe Nation website that you can post in your signature here on our forums or other forums if you prefer (see my STS progress Ticker below). Progress Tickers are a great way to let others know what your fitness goals are and how far along you are in reaching your goal. We also have progress tickers for weight loss and pregnancy. To add a Progress Ticker to your forum signature or website, follow these steps:

Step 1 - Sign In
1. Go to http://www.thecathenation.com/ and click on the link Cathe Fun.
2. If you are not logged in, please fill in your credentials and click Submit. If you DO NOT have an account, please visit http://www.thecathenation.com/forum/register.php and register.

Step 2A - Activate the STS Ticker
If you currently have an Official STS Rotation scheduled in the Workout Manager calendar:
1. Check the box for importing your information from the calendar.
2. Select Insert into my Cathe Forum Signature if you would like to have this automatically included in your forum signature.
3. Click Update.
4. You may also insert this into other sites. If you are inserting this into a forum, please Copy & Paste the BBCode. If you are inserting this into a website, please Copy & Paste the HTML code.

If you DO NOT have an Official STS Rotation scheduled in the Workout Manager calendar:
1. Select whether you are currently doing the 3-1/2 month STS Program or the 6-1/2 month STS Program.
2. Select the Workout No. and Disc No. you are on currently.
3. Select Insert into my Cathe Forum Signature if you would like to have this automatically included in your forum signature.
4. Click Update.
5. If you are inserting this into a forum, please Copy & Paste the BBCode. If you are inserting this into a website, please Copy & Paste the HTML code.
6. Note: Since you are not importing from the Workout Manager, you will need to update your progress manually. You WILL NOT need to re-copy & paste this code, just change your settings on this page and click update.

Step 2B - Activate the Weight Ticker
If you are currently using our Workout Manager to weigh-in:
1. Check the box for importing your information form the Workout Manager.
2. Fill in your Starting Weight.
3. Select whether you would like to display only your Weight Loss Goal or if you would like to display your Actual Weight.
4. Select Insert into my Cathe Forum Signature if you would like to have this automatically included in your forum signature.
5. Click Update.
6. You may also insert this into other sites. If you are inserting this into a forum, please Copy & Paste the BBCode. If you are inserting this into a website, please Copy & Paste the HTML code.

If you ARE NOT using the Workout Manager to weigh-in:
1. Fill in your Starting Weight, Current Weight, and Goal Weight.
2. Select whether you would like to display only your Weight Loss Goal or if you would like to display your Actual Weight.
3. Select Insert into my Cathe Forum Signature if you would like to have this automatically included in your forum signature.
4. Click Update.
5. If you are inserting this into a forum, please Copy & Paste the BBCode. If you are inserting this into a website, please Copy & Paste the HTML code.
6. Note: Since you are not importing from the Workout Manager, you will need to update your progress manually. You WILL NOT need to re-copy & paste this code, just change your settings on this page and click update.

Step 2C - Activate the Pregnancy Ticker
1. Select a Start Date by navigating through the first calendar and click on a specific day.
2. Select a Due Date by navigating through the second calendar and click on the specific day.
4. Click Update.
5. You may also insert this into other sites. If you are inserting this into a forum, please Copy & Paste the BBCode. If you are inserting this into a website, please Copy & Paste the HTML code.

Testing...

Ok, I obviously do not get it. I'll try again.

Hmm... I did everything in Step 2A, but still no ticker.

Finally!!!

Last edited:
Mine works, but I have to enter the data manually for the STS ticker. I have the 3.5 month rotation downloaded but it kept grabbing the last disc. ? Who knows ?
I don't care it is still COOL!

Is it here now?

ETA: Yay!!! I got it. I'm not stupid!!! Got a message this time about being over my signature character limit, I hit ok, and there it is!! It took out my other stuff, but that's ok. But it is showing the 3 1/2 month and I am doing the 6 month?

Last edited:
Yay!

Awesome new feature, guys! LOVE IT!

Will you be editing this feature in the future so that we can note how many "rounds" of STS (or STS Cardio) we've completed or what "round" we're on? That would be a great addition!! :D

You just have to go back and select the 6 1/2 month program and then click update

Apparently I am stupid???:eek::p:eek: I feel silly. I have it pulling from the workout manager where I have the 6 month rotation scheduled in from the STS rotations drop box. I can't pick 6 month and workout manager both at the same time. I don't suppose you could make it work for me? I feel so inept:confused::confused::eek::eek::eek:

Nan

Is this working?

Mine didn't work until I went into the User CP to edit my signature. There, I found about a half dozen of the tickers, evidence of every time I had tried to get it to work but they weren't showing up. I deleted all but one in the preview window and saved that, and it started working.

Krassymira, go to user CP and edit your signature. You will see three tickers there.

I have the official STS rotation loaded into my WM but when I load my ticker it says that I'm on disk 36. i have it loaded manually now, but I really don't want to change it every day. Any suggestions?

Phyllis...the same thing happened to me! :) I could not think what I did wrong because I do have a 3.5 rotation (two in fact, one in work and one complete) loaded. I just figured it was a bug. I have the STS with cardio rotation, maybe it only picks up the STS NO cardio rotation?

OK - checking mine... :)

Although I was thinking of a 6 weeks for each month - so not sure how that will work... Not sure I wanted the full 6 months...

Melissa, I have two also(both with cardio) - one completed and one in the works. I think it picked up on the finished one.

I spose you're doing your manually?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.