STS first time!

Jean I've never heard of buttermilk pie. I'm betting it's good though. That recipe you posted looks good. I don't have that book but looks good. Keep us posted if you end up liking it.

Carolyn Good luck with yoga. Do you have Stretch Max?! I don't but I wonder if that would be a good one. I bet it would feel nice.

Missy I feel so bad for you. I know how you're missing your workouts. Glad you at least got something in today.

Betty This dark wet weather is making me keep the curtains shut. I miss summer! B wanted to go to the park yesterday :(

I did Legs and Glutes this morning. First time ever and I loved it. Burning big time especially during the floorwork. I only have 1# ankle weights. Cathe uses 2#. I don't think I would have lasted with 2#. I called L&G Leaner Legs in a previous post. I don't have that one.

Ok we've been watching all too much George lately. Got to switch to Legos now.

Just got to Macy's downtown about a half hour ago and b is sleeping so I'm hanging out in the van. They have a great Christmas themed walk through display every year on the 8th floor. My mom would take us when we were kids. Hope it's as fun as I remember :) Now if the kid who rarely naps would wake up that'd be great ;)

Good evening....I'm home and absolutely exhausted.....fingers crossed I can sleep all night without coughing.....

Marie....I hope b woke up quickly and enjoyed christmasland! Lol

I went to chiropractor today because my hip has been hurting really bad since my fall down the stairs.....hopefully the pain goes down.....at the moment its hurting

Gotts go shower and get ready for ncis!!!! Hehehe

Hi girls. Put in 6 hrs at my PA job. Even walked to the post office briefly. Felt good to get out. Then I had a couple of teacher conferences.. After, dh and I went food shopping.
I realize that I do a ton of typing between my two jobs. Not to mention texts, iMsgs, my calendar/journal, this forum:D.
I just stuffed a chocolate mint cookie in. Even though earlier I noticed my doughnut handles hanging over my waistband!:-/
Carolyn, I'm so sorry! Don't give up though. What poses do you think did it?
Marie, our predecessor to Macy's was Jordan Marsh when we were growing up. They had an Enchanted Village on floor 7 or something. It had decorated villages, families, pets, homes, gorgeous Christmas decorations. Oh so charming. A local furniture retailer bought the whole shebang a few years back. We went last Christmas with my CA sis/niece/nephew. It wasn't as cute as it used to be.
Jean, let me know when you watch Begin Again. It was great!
Missy, great to hear from you again! Sorry about your pain!
I better get the rest of my Xmas cards done. Looking forward to The Voice finale tonight!

Good morning. Showery and dark. But I repeat myself.
After all that talk of it, I pulled out CSS. It has tons of floor planks, mtn climbers, etc! I subbed so many side kicks for those that my workout was practically a kickbox one!:rolleyes:
I still have super DOMS from AB!
Carolyn, you're sharing, not complaining. Seriously, we want to know how you are.
Call the chiro and see if they'll take care of you.
Oddly enough, forward bends stretch out the spine, right?
Remember the Jordan Marsh blueberries?! They're sold at that furniture place too! Yummy as I remembered!
Anyone home? Anyone?

I did Rebecca Small Step this morning. Love her choreography!

Just got home from toddler class.

Getting my hair done at 2 so I'll check back then :)

Hair time! Love getting it done...so relaxing!

I stopped at LLBean to get dh some slippers for Christmas :)

Betty I always think of CSS as an easy workout but the past two times I thought it was rough. I'm getting weak in my older age ;)

Carolyn I agree with Betty. You are not complaining. I love knowing what's going on with all my buddies, even if it's not the most fun for the person. That's life and it's not always peachy keen.

Missy Hope your pain is down today. You must have really done some damage if it's still hurting.

Hi Jean :)

I forgot to mention that B woke up soon after I posted and he LOVED it!

Omg, I meant blueberry muffins!:-/. I reviewed the post this morning before I posted and I still didn't catch it!:D
Omg, I worked till 3:30. I am fried! I just had enough time to walk the neighbor's dog before it started getting dark outside. So sad.
Carolyn, remember the hassle this time of year when you were getting Cuda?!
Marie, how fab for your hair appt! I agree it's super relaxing.

Good morning. Dark, showery, and raw. But I repeat myself.
I haven't had the opportunity for MCJr yet since DS is busy with a lot of homework this week.
I have that recipe too. It's just not the same though.
Cuda was meant to be, right?;)

Mary, dd must be home by now?
Ds was done with finals Tuesday but is staying for a few more days so he can watch a Fri night hockey game!

I am seeing Cathlete posts about wicked doms from RWH, and here my package sits unopened:p.
I went to sleep before 10:45 last night! But then woke before the alarm. I just can't win!
Work, work, more work.

Carolyn I totally remember that situation with the dog last year. That woman was insane.

Betty I can't handle this getting dark so early thing. It drives me nuts.

I did Plyo Legs week 3 this morning. I also checked out the new bonus abs one. I liked the last five minutes the most but quite honestly it wasn't as intense as I would have liked it.

Play Doh time now. Swimming soon. Got lots of cute pics. He sat on Santa's lap but wasn't sure what to think. It was pretty cute. When Santa asked what he wanted for Christmas he said balls :)

And one more. I love this one! Classic B holding onto my ponytail with a death grip. :)

Last edited:
Jean That house sounds like it could be in a magazine. Just lovely! I love that kinetic sand. My mom bought him some :) So FUN for him and me haha!

Carolyn Yup I agree best thing ever is a cardboard box. We actually have a book call Little Boy that talks about how much this little boy loves his.

Oh forgot to mention he had that look on his face the entire time and wouldn't make eye contact with Santa. So funny!

Hiho. Marie, B looks so serious on Santa's lap! How cute he is!
You look mah-velous. What a visual when you described him grabbing your ponytail!:D
I wonder how much the kids retain as they get older (like teenager) of how much you love on them when they're little.
Jean, that lady's house sounds incredible! They do sound wealthy. Must have been so fun to go through. I love that! How fun reading the book must have been.
My Cousin Vinny was fab.
My sis recently got a Dooney and Bourke bag from QVC gifted to her and, boy, do I have bag envy! It's $308! http://www.qvc.com/Dooney-&-Bourke-...s.qvc.com/is/image/a/77/a262277.001?$uslarge$
She has the caramel one. It looks so much better in real life. How far is the store? I don't want to pay $308.

Jean, that store would be so fun! The bag I like is so expensive, even in eBay. Why are Dooney bags so expensive?? I want the caramel one.
I simply mail correspondence that's too big or heavy to put in a standard letter envelope at the post office.

Good evening..... so yesterday Tim called me at work....he was really sick....so last night he was in bed with fever and chills....he didn't go to work today.....full blown upper resp crap I had.....well still have....at night I rough like crazy and I can't get this drainage to stop and I have sore throat.....

I have exercised once in two weeks....so not me....but I feel like absolute crap....I feel so bad for Tim...... cause I've been sick for along time.....its terrible!

Marie.....b is too cute!!!! And you look amazing!

Betty and Carolyn....don't feel bad...I haven't tried the new workouts either....I sure want to but my chest can't handle the high intensity breathing.

Going to heavily medicate so I can sleep tonight because tomorrow I am taking an Allegra d....so I know I will not sleep good tomorrow night....d medicine wires me.....eeekkkk!!!!! But I need help with this Drainage.....

Hopefully soon I can get back to my workouts cause I sure miss them.....

Good night....its early but I'm exhausted!

Oh, Missy! I'm so sorry for yours and Tim's suffering!!! Don't worry about workouts. Just do what your body can tolerate.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.