STS Body Rockers - November 2012

Katie Katie Katie...What am I going to do with you, silly girl!? Re-read your comment to me about last night's work out and tell me what's wrong with it! I think you need an extra cup of coffee before you post! LOL :p Good job completing S&H!!! Now that I am scheduled to move home tmrw afternoon I COULD do STS with you BUT I am liking the LIS rotation I am doing (atleast for the moment! lol) so STS will have to wait! :rolleyes:

Wiggie:: I haven't done LBB in a while but it's a doozy. I think B&G is tougher though. Having the short cardios in LBB to break up the weight work makes it a bit easier IMO. Good luck with race training! I'm sure you'll do great!!!!:D

Hello!!

Friday's workout was Plyo from P90X. after STS TB, LBB then Plyo X, my thighs were really burning!!! I'm going to have to make a habit of that. :p

Wendy: I agree that B&G is tougher!! I'm will have pull that one out soon!!

Katie: I will join you with STS, just say when!! :) Or have you already started?

Have a great weekend!!

Last edited:
Hola!

Today's workout was STS, Meso 1, Disc 1. Wow, that was hard!!! Much harder than I remember. Now I'm a little nervous about the next 3 months. Eek!

Wendy - geez I'm such a doofus head. :D

Wiggle - I started STS today, but jump right in!!

BBT for more personals. :)

Hello. :)

Quick check in to report my work outs...

Saturday was TBTS Lower Body (can you say crazy insane azz DOMS!? :eek:) and today was TBTS Upper Body. Tmrw will be cardio since I was supposed to do S&G cardio today too but ran out of time.

BBITAM with personals!:cool:

Good Morning. :)

Just drinking my second cup of java while I type this and then it's off to the foodstore with me to re-stock the fridge!

I thought I would be heading into work right now but apparently my services are no longer needed b/c the woman I was filling in for is due back today. I thought I was going to stay on and do collections work for them but perhaps he changed his mind?? :confused:

Ah well that means more time to work out!!!!:p

Not sure what cardio I will do today...I thought about doing the S&G that I missed y'day but I also thought about a run so we'll see what I choose when the time comes.... I'd also like to do some yoga too seeing now I have the time for it! ;)

As for DOMS, my azz still hurts...my upper body-not so much!

Katie:: Yeah I think M1 is the hardest for me! All those push ups!!!!:eek:

Wiggie:: So are you jumping into STS with Katie?

BBL!:cool:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.