--->(<:STS 6 month alumni April Showers bring May flowers(<: <---

Ok guys I wanted to get your opinions before I wrote this in ink on my calendar.
This is what I am thinking...I kind of took Jo's idea and ran with it.

Week one
Mon-STS Hiit double Wave Pyramid
Tues-PUB Upper Body Up only
Wed-Step Blast No challenges
Thurs-PLB up only
Fri-MMA boxing
Sat-Drill Max

Week Two
Mon-STS 40/20
Tues-ME Upper
Wed-Step Moves
Thurs-ME LB only
Fri-MMA Fusion
Sat-BootCamp The original

Week Three
Mon-STS 30/30
Tues-MM upper body
Wed-Plyo Leg Week 3
Thurs-LIC (shortest premix)
Fri-MMA Kick box
Sat-MM Lower Body only

Week Four
Mon-Drill Max 39 Min. premix
Tues-4DS upper body
Wed-4DS low impact step
Thurs-4DS Lower Body only
Fri-KPC Shortest premix
Sat-4DS HIS

OK I might tweak as I go and I will be adding abs when I have time but I think this is it. Thank you both, Jo and Cendrine...I can never get started but once you point me the right way I can see a pattern.
Tell me what you think!

TTYL

Rachel

Rachel, I LIKE IT!!! I think that's very doable time wise as well as hitting all the body parts and getting your cardio in! That should work perfect with your schedule. And, like you said, tweak as you need to! There, don't you feel better now that you have that figured out! :p In fact that looks like a great timesaver rotation we could all use! Woohoo!

Great gym story! Scheesch! Sounds like you were tangled with a real nut crew! LOL! I would have gone running and screaming from the building! LOL! Well, I guess that gym career wasn't meant to be! LOL!

Cendrine, your workout sounds great today! I have to laugh about your breast stoke...my claim to fame is the back stroke otherwise I'll drown! LOL! Breathing and water is a real problem! So if you come here and we go to the gym...we can just sit in the therapy pool! ;)

Pilates was good today. We had the evil Pilates instructor and she worked us hard! I really am enjoying the Pilates and Yoga as it really helps me with stretching.

Hi Kim, hope your having a good day and enjoying the kids!

Last edited:
My abs and biceps are sore from ME yesterday! Today was IMAX 2 (on the March rotation) which is my alltime favourite workout video so it was a great way to start the day. :D:DBeautiful summer like weather here which is very unusual for us! Took kids to hair cuts and piano lessons.

Lots of decluttering and cleaning going on. We went over to the showroom office and had a great meeting! I was so excited to learn the permit has already been applied for. I thought they were waiting till after this meeting. We got detailed plans of the house/lot. The backyard is going to be bigger than I thought. September is still a possiblity but it's looking more likely to be October. Which is fine I just hope it doesn't get much later in the year as I will have to drive the kids across town to school every day:confused: and I don't want to move in the snow.

Rachael I don't blame you for quitting the gym! I'm like you Cendrien, I try for answering machines:eek: And the fact that they were hiring fitness instructions with no certification is scary! I needed a ton of certificates before being hired as a lifeguard/swim instructor.
Looks like a great rotation that you got planned! Did you do LowMax?

Jo Learning to swim as a adult is very difficult! I taught the adult beginner's class for a couple of years. The adults overthink everything, always analyze the strokes instead of letting in come naturally.
I had $200 worth of gift certificates to use at lululemon that I used a couple of weeks ago (I gave up on losing the 10 lbs first:eek:) and I love my new stuff. It's all so comfortable. I still have $58 left on the gift card but waiting to see if they get more summer like capris. What kind of pants did you get?
The personal trainer assessment should be really interesting! I'm sure they will say that your in great shape!

Cendrine I heard the same thing about the volcano, that it erupted for over a year the last time. Having the insurance is a good idea. Hopefully it all goes well for you!
For the most part I'm pretty easy going with the kids here, I prefer to have them here so I know what's up. It does get expensive at times because 13 year old boys eat a lot. What bothers me is that I fed them, have them over, etc and then many parents are too busy to pick them up and we end up driving them home (if it's too far or dark out) The parents don't seem to appreciate but the kids do.
I forgot that ME had so many low ends, that does make the workout much harder !

Got to go drive kids:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Rachel, what a story! I bet that gym went out of business after you left! Geesch, I can't imagine someone running a gym this way! Maybe you'll get your gym chance sometime later in your life! I know I would love to train people but the certification process is a bit too much for me to want to tackle...
Your rotation looks great, I'm sure you will be able to maintain your fintess level this way!

Jo, when I come up your way, I want to go to the pilates class! And heck, yes, well hang out in the therapy pool afterwards! LOL!

I had a blast with my workout today! It felt so great and I felt like I was giving a hundred percent with extra to spare, which lately has been hard because of always having to modify and be careful. (I'm doing an Advil therapy experiment to see if it will bring down whatever inflammation is left) and maybe this helped me feel better because I could not feel it! I hope I did not overdo!:eek:

Kim, I admire you for doing all the driving for the friends that hang out and the feeding and all! Your kids will remember that when they are grown. I hope that when the time comes I can be the same! I know it is not something that we would necessarily enjoy to do but it is something that is great for the kids and so I would like to do something like this, even if it is a pain. Too bad that the parents of the kids are not showing appreciation, it goes such a long way and when it's not there, it can really drain, can't it?
I think you are right about the swimming for adults, I think I do over think and then don't let things come naturally. One of these days, I hope I will stop thinking, at least in the pool! :p

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.