Strong & Sweaty

Bellswinger

I was interested in finding some workouts that were total body workouts with a little cardio with simple choreography. I found this in Strong & Sweaty Boot Camp and PHA training (I adjust the impact based on how my body feels that day). I find I reach for PHA Training (it is fabulous) more frequently than Boot Camp and wondered if any of Cathe's other workouts are like PHA Training.

I too love S&S Boot Camp and S&S PHA Training! Not easy workouts!
A few total body workouts that get the heart rate up and 'get the job done' are:
- ICE Bootcamp Circuit
-ICE Metabolic Total Body
-Bootcamp (on the DVD with Muscle Endurance which is also a total body workout)
-Xtrain Supercuts

I don't have Cathe Live but I know she has some PHA Training workouts there as well as lots of bootcamp, metabolic and circuit workouts that may meet your needs.

I too love S&S Boot Camp and S&S PHA Training! Not easy workouts!
A few total body workouts that get the heart rate up and 'get the job done' are:
- ICE Bootcamp Circuit
-ICE Metabolic Total Body
-Bootcamp (on the DVD with Muscle Endurance which is also a total body workout)
-Xtrain Supercuts

I don't have Cathe Live but I know she has some PHA Training workouts there as well as lots of bootcamp, metabolic and circuit workouts that may meet your needs.

Thanks, Jane! I do not have Cathe Live either. Excluding Xtrain Supercuts, I have the ones you mentioned. I guess I need to "re-visit" them.

Another Cathe workout that might also fit the bill is Travel Fit. I purchased the download a few months ago when I was on the road for work. Great one for a hotel room workout. This one is a lot tougher than it seems, but as with all workouts, one can either "coast" or put some effort into it.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.