Strength in Numbers

Here is a picture of ice accumulating on the inside of our windows! And another of Sheba and Layla all bundled up to brave the cold to potty.
90030edccb7f7482e0e020233a9dfaa0.jpg
ce554614bfb40be07d38e05dd6687c69.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Cheryl Great job on Twist. I hate those days that it seems so hard. That is awesome that you are going to be fostering some puppies! I'm sure you will have no problem figuring things out. How exciting!

Julie Oh my goodness, that is so cold! I guess I need to stop complaining about our cold bike ride, it was in the high 40s. We did get into the teens overnight last night. I can't imagine -22 with a wind chill like that. I'm glad that they encouraged people to work at home. I really liked the abs 2 in LITE too. I haven't tried abs 1 yet. OOOHHHH Sheba and Layla are so cute in their little Coats and booties!! I can not believe the ice building up on your windows. Wow, I hope this arctic blast doesn't last too long. Stay warm!

This morning was CCC. Last time it was on the calendar I had an excuse to sub something else in, but I had no excuses this morning. It was hard, but I did my PCCC version which gave me a little extra rest time while I was skipping forward and back. I had to get the squirt gun out for Moet and Chandon this morning because they just won't stay off the kitchen counter. So far it seems to be working really well. Have a great day!

Pam

Julie Wow that is cold. That is nice that you have to option to be able to work from home. Good job on Bodyweight and Band plus the Calorie Crush and abs 2. I love the picture of Sheba and Lalya all bundled up.

Pam Great work on PCCC. That is a tough one. Hopefully the squirt gun with keep Moet and Chandon off the kitchen counter. For me cats can jump up on anything except the kitchen counter and table. I like to keep those places cat free.

So this morning I did segments 1 and 3 of Stretch Max and then I went to the SPCA. I had one of the cats on my lap for quite a while. He wasn't too pleased with me when I had to take him off because my shift was over. He got really mad and hissed and swatted at me and then ran to the door to block it. I guess he didn't want me to leave. After that the manager at the SPCA came over to our house for our home inspection. So that is now done but it looks like we won't get a puppy tomorrow. It may be next week at the earliest. Before dinner I went and took Zoey our for her walk.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

This morning I did ICE LIS 1 + 2 + the BB + Icy Core 2! It is a little longer than I can usually do during the week but since I am working from home today since it is still really cold out at -18, I had a little extra time. I actually felt like my cardio is increasing and the core wasn’t too bad either!

Pam Great job on PCCC! Hmm, maybe you didn’t try hard enough to think of an excuse for subbing something in! Oh stinkers getting on the counters. I think the cold is supposed to lighten up starting around noon today. We have old windows that need replacing but still. Luckily the dogs don’t mind getting dressed up. I think they know it is protecting them.

Cheryl Great job on Stretch Max 1 & 3! Segment 3 is my all-time favorite but 1 is a close 2nd. That kitty really didn’t want you to leave. Well that gives you a little more time to plan for the puppy having until next week.

Have a great day!

Cheryl So far the squirt gun seems to be working really well with Moet and Chandon. They jump down immediately if I just spray it near them. Unlike Peter Pan, I could completely soak him and he would just look at me :p. I agree that the counters and tables are the only places I don't want cats. Great job on SM 1+3. That is so funny that the cat didn't want you to leave. So now you have a little more time to get ready for having a puppy.

Julie Great job on LIS 1+2+BB+ IC2! That is awesome that your cardio is increasing AND you are starting to enjoy doing abs!! :eek: I'm glad that your cold is easing up. That was some crazy cold weather.

This morning I did LI Series Total body trisets. It was long, but it went by really fast. Then I took Moet and Chandon for vaccinations, made a dinner for my friend, and started taping one of our bedrooms to get ready to paint it. Have a great day.

Pam

Julie Great work on ICE LIS 1 and 2 + BB and Icy Core 2. That would be so nice not to commute and just work from home. Nice that your cardio is increasing and your core work is improving.

Pam Good job on Total Body Trisets. You reminded me that we need to get some painting done too.

This morning I went to Twist. It was good workout and our cardio was pyramid sprints and hills climbs on the spin bikes. It was just two rounds but I was so glad when it was done. Then I got the laundry done and some housework.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Cheryl Great job on Twist, I can imagine that pyramid sprints and hill climbs would wear you right out!

This morning was Afterburn. I was thinking about subbing it out because it is always such a butt burner for me and my glutei are already sore from yesterday, but decided maybe it would be good to work them again. We'll see how wise that decision was tomorrow! My girlfriend and I are taking lunch over to the hospital today because our other friends are there all day for his chemo treatments. Have a great day.

Pam

Pam Great job on Afterburn. Let us know how your butt is feeling tomorrow :). So nice that you are able to take lunch over to your friends. I hope everything goes well with his chemo treatments.

This morning I did ICE LIS #2 and the Blizzard Blast. Then I got the rest of the housework done.

Have a great weekend.

Cheryl

Cheryl Great job on LIS 2 + BB and your housework. The butt is doing a little better today :oops:

This morning was Flex Train. I was thinking before I started that I don't really like that workout, but I liked it a lot better than I remembered. My DH has been in NYC all week, so I am headed to the airport to pick him up soon. Have a great day!

Pam

Pam Glad to hear that your butt is doing better today :D. Great job on Flex Train, I like that one too. I bet it has been really cold for your DH too in NYC.

This morning I did Lite Metabolic workout. Then we went over to my mom's for a visit. It was weird just visiting and not doing any work.

Cheryl

I forgot to mention I was taking Friday off work. I did the full Pyramid Pump Lower and Upper workout. The lower was pretty tough especially because it was a lot of unilateral moves. After that it was errands and chores around the house. Saturday we were supposed to be meeting someone so I kept waiting to workout because I didn’t want to be in the middle of my workout when they called. They ended up not calling until 2 in the afternoon so no workout for me. We were already on our way to my parents house to help them with some things. Sunday I did my own heavy weight lifting and the some laundry and meal prepping. The temps got up above 40 over the weekend so most of the snow is gone which means DH and I could finally clean up the yard too. This morning I did LITE Rev’d Up Rumble with the Calorie Crush and abs 1.

Pam Great job on LIS TBS! That one is pretty long. Oh boy painting! I love painting but hate the taping and clean up. Great job on AB! That is really nice of you to take your friends lunch at the hospital. Great job on FT! That one took a while to grow on me! Hopefully your glutes weren’t too made at you from AB.

Cheryl Great job on Twist! I bet you were glad when that cardio was done. Sounds tough! Great jo bon ICE LIS 2 plus BB and all the housework and LITE MB! Hopefully it won’t take long for you to not feel weird about not doing any work when you visit your mom.

Have a great day!

Julie I thought maybe you had taken Friday off when we didn't hear from you. Great job on PP L+U, errands, and chores. That is so frustrating when you are waiting for someone like that. Great job on your heart lifting, laundry, meal prep, and yard work! We are going to be in the 70s all week this week! I'm so excited. Great job on LITE RUU +CC and abs. You are really being consistent with your ab work! I'm not sure when I will actually get to paint. There are a lot of nail pops and places where the tape needs to be fixed and my DH wants me to wait so he can show me how to do that. He never has any time so I'm thinking that won't be happening any time soon. I like the prep work better than the painting though :rolleyes:.

This morning was ICE Low impact sweat + BB + abs. This afternoon I am taking dinner over to one of the fosters who had surgery on her arm and helping her with her cats. Then I'm going to stop in and see my friend whose husband is having the bone marrow transplant tomorrow. Today was his last day of chemo He has tolerated the chemo really well, so hopefully that is a good sign. Have a great day!

Pam

Julie Great work on Pyramid Pump Lower and Upper workout. That one I haven't done yet. That is so annoying when you are waiting for someone to call and then it isn't until later in the day so you miss getting the things done that you wanted to. Good job on your heavy weight lifting and Rev'd Up Rumble + Calorie Crush and abs 1.

Pam Great job on ICE LIS + BB +abs. You are such a good person looking after everyone. I am glad that your friend tolerated the chemo well. Fingers crossed that it is a good sign.

Sunday I did PRS #2 and then I went with a friend to the Wellness Show. There were a lot of vendors and I picked up a few things. This morning I did Cardio Supersets and then made some things for DH. In the afternoon I had to go to the dentist to get some fillings redone. It took a while for the freezing to go away. I need to go back next Monday to get some more done.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

This morning I did Athletic Training! Wow! I knew I was in for some work, work on that one but wow! I’ll admit I paused for about 10 seconds several times throughout the first half. It is just go, go, go until you get past the pushups and then it finally starts to slow down a bit.

Pam Great job on ICE LIS + BB + abs! That sounds promising with your friend’s husband. Oh wow! I wish we were getting your weather. We will be in the 30s/40s most of the week and then the teens by the weekend. I am so over this winter! I know the painting part can be messy compared to the prep work but I find it satisfying to watch the fresh coat of paint go on the wall.

Cheryl Great job on PRS2 and Cardio Supersets! Oh dental work is the worst but unfortunately so necessary. I am sorry you had to have so much done and need to go back too.

Have a great day!

Cheryl Great job on PRS 2 and Cardio Supersets. I hate having fillings done. I have 2 that they keep telling me should be replaced, but since they don't bother me I have been stalling. That freezing feeling is no fun at all.

Julie Great. job on AT. That one does just go go go at first. My DH loves to paint too, but he just never has any time to do it.

This morning I did Great Glutes. The floor work seems like it goes on forever, but other than that it flies by for me. Have a great day!

Pam

Julie Great job on Athletic Training. It has been a while since I have done that one. I should probably do it again since I can't really remember it.

Pam Good work on Great Glutes. Yep the floor work seems to go on forever with that one.

This morning I went to Twist. It was really cold out and I just wanted to stay in bed but I made myself get up and go. I am always glad that I do make the effort though. Then I got a bit of housework done and then our friend who works for the internet and TV company that we are with came over to change us over to fiber. It took him almost 5 hours to get everything changed over but now our internet is really fast.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

This morning I did ICE: Metabolic Total Body plus the BB! I was spent by the time the walking lunges came up. My form was awful. But I made it through it.

Pam Great job on Great Glutes! I don't remember the floorwork seeming endless but Cathe does like to do more than I like to do in general.

Cheryl Great job on Twist! I wanted to stay in bed this morning too. Not sure if it was the Wednesday blahs or what. Oh yea! Fiber optic internet is great. We switched some time last year.

Have a great day!

Cheryl Great job on Twist. It's so hard to get out of bed and go outside when it is so cold out. How nice that you got upgraded to fiber, that is awesome.

Julie Great job on ICE MTB + BB. I think I have only done that one once and I don't remember it at all. Great job persevering!

Yesterday after knitting group I worked in the yard getting rid of leaves in the flower beds. I got the back yard almost done and may work on the front today. This morning since it was so nice out I went for a bike ride. I finally found a trail that I have been looking for for awhile. It was a nice change of pace from our usual ride. Have a great day!

Pam

Julie Great work on ICE Metabolic Total Body + BB. It is much nicer to stay in bed than go out in the cold.

Pam So nice that your weather is nice enough that you can do yard work. Glad that you finally found the trail that you were looking for.

This morning I did Yoga Relax. Then I went to the SPCA. We had one very talkative kitten. He really wanted to get out of the cage so I took him out and held him and he was a total purr pot. Afterwards I went and got groceries and then walked Zoey. The weather here is cold I have to bring the hummingbird feeder in every evening. They are calling for snow for the next couple of days too :(

Cheryl

This morning was Cycle Max! Boy could my bum tell that I have not been in the saddle in a long time. So glad Cathe does standing positions to give my tush a break from the seat.

Pam Glad you were able to get a lot of yard work done. It helps with the weather you have been having. Great job on you bike ride and finding that elusive trail that has been hiding from you!

Cheryl Great job on YR! How adorable, a purr pot! Oh no, sorry it is getting cold and you might get snow. Seems like winter is hitting you late this season.

Have a great day!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.