Strength in Numbers

Julie Way to go on your workout blender creation and cleanmax. That is so exciting to be going to Hawaii. How long are you going for and what island are you going to? Good job on Pedal Power Extreme. I am not doing an STS rotation I am just doing the 4 weeks of meso 2.

Pam The wedding sounds wonderful. What a nice place to have a wedding. Good work on RWH HiiT circuit upper body.

So Saturday I did RWH LI HiiT 1 and then I went dragon boating. Sunday I went dragon boating again but it was for all day. A group of us (which included my brother) left around 10:30 in the morning from Rocky Point where we paddle from to go to a place called Deep Cove. It took us until 1 pm to get there because it was windy and when we got to the open water the waves were really big. We spent about an hour there eating lunch and then paddled back. It didn't take us as long to paddle back but we didn't get back until 4:30 pm and we were all pretty tired by the time we got back. It was a lot of fun but also a lot of work. I would do it again but maybe not until next year :D. This morning I did STS disc 16 Chest, Shoulders and Triceps. Then we went out and mowed my parents lawn and did some weed wacking for them.

Have a great day everyone.

Cheryl

Last night was my own Workout Blender creation of X10 Fat Burning Circuit and Cross Fire Circuit Blast. It was a good workout. I did something to my trap/neck/shoulder area at the end during the stretch. It was the weirdest thing. I was going from child’s pose to up dog and I felt a twinge go down my left arm. Almost like a pinched nerve. It is still a little twingy this morning (not sure how else to describe it). I have been massaging it as much as possible without freaking out my co-workers.

Pam So glad you had a great time at the wedding and the weather was great. That sounds magical to have the sun come out just as the bride is coming down the aisle. Like a fairy tale wedding. Great job on RWH CUB! We are going to Honolulu for 6 days and then to Kauai for 10. I am most excited about going to Kauai. I think Honolulu will be too crowded for my liking.

Cheryl Great job on RSH LIH 1 and dragon boating! Wow a whole day of dragon boating. It does sound like you had fun and that was probably quite the workout. Great job on STS disc 16! Meso 2 is my favorite and probably the one I would pull out to do stand alone too. We are going to Honolulu for 6 days and then to Kauai for 10. We are so looking forward to it. I have been counting down for a year.

Have a great day!

Julie Good work on your workout blender of X10 Fat Burning Circuit and Cross Fire Circuit Blast. Ouch I hope your arm is doing better. Kauai is really nice and quiet. It is a good place to wind down and take it easy.

Janie I hope your enjoyed the visit with your friends.

So today I was really tired. I think my Sunday adventure caught up with me. I decided to do something a bit easy so I pulled out MMA Kickbox. Then I walked down to the library and bank. In the afternoon I took a nap, I am not sure if that helped our not :rolleyes:. This evening I went dragon boating again. We are finishing earlier now as it is getting darker earlier.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Last night my shoulder was feeling better so I did a kettlebell workout from Lauren Brooks called Ultimate Body Sculpt and Conditioning. It was 40 minutes long and pretty good. I cut the rest time in half and I think that is what made it good. Otherwise it would have been too much rest. Today is my last day at work until October 4. DH and I will be leaving for Hawaii tomorrow morning. So I probably won’t be posting until October 4.

Janie Hope you have a great time with your visit!

Cheryl Great job on MMA Kickbox! That is a good one for when you want something easier. I feel the same way about naps. Sometimes they are wonderful and just what I needed and sometimes I wake up feeling even more tired. Hope you got good sleep last night.

Have a great day and rest of September. See you in October!

Cheryl Great job on RWH LI HiiT 1 and dragon boating. Wow, your all day dragon boating sounds like it was tough! I'm glad it was fun. Great job on STS 16 too.

Julie Great job on your X10 CF creation. it sounds like a good one. Sorry to hear that you hear your neck, I hope it is a very temporary thing. I have never been to either Honolulu or Kauai. I know you will have a fabulous time. Kauai is where the couple whose wedding we just went to were going for their honeymoon.

Janie Hi! I hope you had a nice time with your friends!

Cheryl Great job getting MMA KB in when you weren't feeling up for it. Naps usually make me feel more tired. :confused:

Julie Great job on your kettlebell workout. I'm glad to hear that your shoulder was feeling better. have a fantastic time in Hawaii! I can't wait to hear about it when you get back!

I somehow forgot to post yesterday, I guess I got caught up in work. I still hadn't picked out a rotation so I followed up my Monday workout with RWH Hiit circuit lower body yesterday morning. I picked out a new Cathe rotation, I think it is the November 2015 rotation to start today, so things will probably feel a little off since I'm starting in the middle of the week. And I was supposed to start with S&H Legs and shoulders, but I don't have the S&H series and just did legs yesterday so I did Body Blast Supersets instead. I don't know how, but I don't think I have ever done that workout before :confused:. I liked it, but it was pretty easy. it seemed like it could have used another round. Have a great day!

Pam

Julie Glad that your shoulder was feeling better. Good job on your Ultimate Body Sculpt and Conditioning workout. Enjoy Hawaii and relax and have some fun in the sun.

Pam Good work on RWH Hiit circuit lower body and Body blast Supersets. I don't seem to remember that one. I will need to take a look at it.

This morning was STS disc 17 Legs. I am still having problems doing deadlifts so I substituted hamstring roll ins instead. Then I went and got groceries and then DH had a doctor's appointment. After that we stopped in at his mom's place to visit for a bit.

Cheryl

Did artwork today, will finish tomorrow. And am thinking this Sun will be a good time to start exercises again.

Cheryl, Great job on STS disc 17 legs. Looks like a productive and a day of visiting. Bet it was nice.

Pam, Great job on RWH Hiit circuit Lower Body. Also Body Blast Supersets.

Julie, Great job on kettlebell. Enjoy your time off work and in Hawaii. See you Oct. 4th

Take care everyone,

Janie

Cheryl Great job on disc 17 and doing what works for you.

Janie I can't wait to see your finished artwork. You are so creative!

Last night we went to see ZZ Top and it was so much fun. It was outside and the weather was just perfect. It was a great day too because the stone for our pool was delivered yesterday. We have been waiting for it for weeks so it was pretty exciting. We are finally going to start seeing some progress. It was really hard to get up this morning after being at the show last night, but dragged myself out of bed for Hiit 40/20. I was glad to have a short one at least. Have a great day!

Pam

Janie It will be nice to see the art that you have been working on.

Pam ZZ Top would be a fun band to go see. Glad that you enjoyed it. Exciting that your pool is getting closer to completion. Good for you in doing 40/20 after not much sleep.

Well Pam you did better than me this morning. I was so tired this morning and I tried to do Step Moves but I just couldn't make my legs do what I wanted them to do. I got through the warm up but that was about it. I decided that tomorrow is another day :rolleyes:.

Cheryl

Cheryl I'm getting worried about you being so tired. Are you feeling ok? You have been hitting it really hard lately, so maybe your body is just letting you know that you need to get some rest? There is always tomorrow!

This morning was S&H Chest, back, and planks. I went ahead and bought the downloads for the S&H series since it sounded like one that I need! It was a pretty good workout, I like the fewer reps with heavier weights. Tonight we are going to see the broadway show Kinky Boots. I am hoping I can stay awake because I am really tired. I woke up at 4 am and couldn't get back to sleep. I just hope I don't start snoring ;) Happy Friday!

Pam

Pam Thank you for your concern. I think it could be a couple of things. Maybe my little adventure in Sunday caught up with me and I am also getting ready to do the Nourishing Gurus End of Summer Recharge and I am cutting back on the caffeine o_O. This time I am going to try to cut it out completely at least for the week. I also haven't been eating as good as I should hence going on the recharge program. I need to get back to where I was in healthy eating. Way to go with S&H Chest, Back and planks. I like the S&H series. Enjoy Kinky Boots, I know someone who is in the London production of it.

So I was feeling much better today and did STS disc 18 Back and Biceps. Then I got the housework and laundry done and did some errands.

Have a great weekend everyone.

Cheryl

Getting ready to start Cathe's Fat loss rotation. Will start on Mon. In between time will do some yoga and stretch. I need it!

Cheryl, I think if you are not up to par in a weeks time, you go see a doctor. But I'm sure you know how you feel. Get some rest and congratulations for getting ready to do the Nourishing Gurus. Keep us posted. Great job on STS disc 18 back and biceps and feeling better. Wow housework and laundry I'm doing tomorrow.

Pam, Great job on S&H chest, back and planks. How was Kinky Boots? Did you sleep and snore? xoxo

Take care everyone,

Janie

I might have ruined my painting in watercolor. I sprayed it to try to protect it. I'm so dumb. Liquid on watercolor? What was I thinking?

Janie

Cheryl Oh boy, good luck to you and cutting out the caffeine. That is a really hard thing to do! I didn't see the announcement about the recharge program. My email address was messed up for a couple of weeks though, I bet it came out when it wasn't working right. I hope it goes well for you. Your Sunday adventure definitely could have caught up with you, that was quite the day! Glad you were feeling better and great job on STS disc 18 and your housework.

Janie I'm so happy to hear you are starting Cathe's fat loss rotation. It sounds like you have a great plan with the yoga and stretching mixed in. No sleeping or snoring during the show :D. It was a really good show, but I was definitely glad to get home and to bed afterwards! OH NO!!! I hope you didn't ruin your artwork :( I'm sure that just made you want to cry.

DH and I spent all day Saturday working on cleaning out my mothers house. We had tickets for the local music festival on Saturday night, but we didn't stay long because we were worn out. On Sunday morning we went for a ski. I skiied great but unfortunately my DH didn't have a great ski. His back was bothering him from the work on Saturday which made skiing hard and painful for him. After that we went back over to my mothers house for a few more hours. We made a lot of progress but there is still a lot to do. We thought we were in pretty good shape until we opened the attic :rolleyes:. It was just crammed full. So that was my workout for the weekend. This morning was RWH LIHI legs with bonus abs 2. Have a great day!

Pam

Janie Good for you in starting Cathe's Fat Loss rotation and doing your stretching and yoga. I hope your painting isn't ruined.

Pam Cutting out the caffeine was hard. I think that was why I was so tired last week as I was slowly cutting it out. Yesterday was my first day without any caffeine at all and I had a headache by the afternoon. Today was so much better. I have never cut the caffeine out in the other programs that I have done with them but I thought this time that I would do it. Too bad that you didn't see the announcement about the program. Today was a the first day and so far so good. Wow cleaning out your mother's house sure was a workout. How is DH's back today? Good job on RWH LIHI legs and bonus abs 2.

This morning was STS disc 18 chest, shoulders and triceps. Then I did some cooking and then went for a bit of a walk to do some errands. Yesterday was yoga and Saturday was 4DS Lower Intensity Step cardio only. Dragon boating was cancelled because it was raining really hard and not enough people wanted to come out in the rain.

Cheryl

Cheryl You are doing great cutting out that caffeine. I don't drink a lot of it, but I used to and I remember the headaches on those days that I didn't have it. Hopefully you are past the headache phase. Great job on STS disc 18, yoga and 4DS LIS. I can't blame people for not wanting to go dragon boating in the rain.

This morning for me was S&H Biceps and Triceps. It was good but tough! Have a great day!

Pam

Pam Well I did break down and have a small cup this morning :oops:. I figured that as long as I don't have more than that in the morning I should be fine. Good job on S&H Biceps and Triceps.

This morning was PRS #2 for me. I really like that one. Tonight I went dragon boating. We have to be off the water by 7:30 now. Before we would go until almost 8:30 :(.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Cheryl I won't tell anyone that you had a little coffee :D Great job on PRS 2 and dragon boating. It's so sad that the days are getting shorter, I'm noticing it in the mornings too.

This morning for me was Hiit DWP. My least favorite of the Hiits, but I hadn't done it in awhile so it was ok. We are getting nothing but rain this week thanks to tropical storm Julia and the gas shortage has everyone in a panic. Most of our gas stations are either out of gas or have really long lines. I'm doing my part and working at home :). Have a great day!

Pam

Pam Good work on Hiit DWP funny that is one of my favorites. Yuck I hate it when it rains all the time, it gets a bit depressing. At least you are able to work from home.

This morning it was STS disc 20 legs. Then it was off to Costco and then the regular grocery shopping. We are suppose to get rain on Friday but so far the weather has been nice but a bit cold at night. I have had to put another blanket on the bed o_O.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.