Strange Cathe Live Problem

tennisgirl

Cathlete
I have subscribed to Cathe Live almost from the beginning. I watch on my Kindle Fire HD and have never had any problems until now. Last month I had to get a new wireless router. I got a netgear59. All of the Lives that were done after the new router I have problems with the picture quality no matter which one I use. The picture pixilates a lot. All of the Lives done prior to my getting a new router play fine, no problems. I do not seem to have this kind of problem on my laptop. Do you have any idea what could be the problem?
Thanks

I have subscribed to Cathe Live almost from the beginning. I watch on my Kindle Fire HD and have never had any problems until now. Last month I had to get a new wireless router. I got a netgear59. All of the Lives that were done after the new router I have problems with the picture quality no matter which one I use. The picture pixilates a lot. All of the Lives done prior to my getting a new router play fine, no problems. I do not seem to have this kind of problem on my laptop. Do you have any idea what could be the problem?
Thanks

Bumping. I am still looking for an answer.

That sounds like something with your wireless router setup and not something we can help you with. Your best bet would be to contact netgear or to get help from a local technician that is familiar with your router.

You should also test using a wired connection to rule out something besides your router being the problem. If the wired connection works ok then you know it's something with the wireless router setup.

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.