Still waiting....patiently

I'm in California (North Orange County). I got mine on Oct. 2. I don't know how mail delivery is for the mountain areas or the outskirts of the state, i.e, Chula Vista or Weed, but if they are getting them in Canada and the U.K., it seems like you should have yours by now.

If yours was sent priority mail as mine was, it shouldn't have taken more than 3 days to get to you. Maybe it was misdirected or some other mishap. One time UPS left my package at a vacant house up the street.

In the unlikely event SNM sent your package UPS, delivery could take another week based on my past preorder experiences with that carrier.

Like "gratefuldog", I suggest that you contact customer service at this point. The customer service at SNM is excellent. They will help you get to the bottom of it.

I hope you get yours soon. Let us know when you do.

Fellow Californian and Fitness Friend,

Teals

I'm in Alabama, and I'm still waiting! I would've thought mine would be here before some of the folks in Canada and the UK! I started downloading today, but I'm not thrilled with that as my computer needs upgrading, so I'm practicing my patience! :)

Last edited:
I'm in Arizona. My order was suppose to get here Friday. It didn't show up so I checked my tracking information and it was rescheduled for Monday because it was left at a UPS facility. I have a few names for those guys but I'm too lady like to say them in public! They better show up tomorrow!

Still waiting in West Texas. My sister who lives in CT got hers last Monday. Hopefully,today will be my lucky day.

I just got them and did my HAPpY Dance for my UpS man. yeah me! I guess I will start the October rotation that Ms. Cathe posted after all.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.