Step Sync Intermediate Bonus question

mjd

Cathlete
I just purchased the Step Sync Intermediate Bonus download and it doesn't appear to have a warm-up - is this correct? Is there a warm-up on the dvd version?

I didn't pre order because I have On Demand, but if I remember correctly, this is a premix on the step sync dvd so the premix has the warm up and cool down. Since downloads don't come with premixes, you'll probably have to do your own warm up first.

I just finished doing the immediate workout on the dvd. If you do just the "bonus" workout, there isn't a
warmup or a stretch with it...not sure why but I did see a premix that I guess uses the regular sync workout
warmup and stretch. I didn't want to fool with going back & forth, so I just did the workout. When I can put
it in the blender, I will pick out a shorter warmup from something to put with it.

If you go to the premixes you will see a premix for the Bonus Intermediate step that contains the warm-up and stretch from StepSync. The reason we do this is a DVD can only hold a certain amount of information and including a separate warm-up and stretch would have put the DVD over the limit.

I only purchased the Step Sync Bonus Intermediate download so don't have the dvd or the main Step Sync workout - too complex for me! I didn't realise the Bonus workout wouldn't have it's own warm up.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.