Step Moves or Athletic Step?

lindsey

Cathlete
I just got both of these DVD's in the mail today. I can't decide which to try first!

I am sure they are both good, but which one do you like better?

I liked Step Moves better but I'm a more complex choreo kind of gal. Athletic Step will definitely get your heart rate up and was a little more intense than Step Moves. Step Moves had more creative choreography. Athletic Step had some new stuff but lots of old stuff: power 3s, 7s, 15s, lunges off step, Low Max blast stuff.

Marcy

Step Moves for fun choreo. Athletic Step if you wanna challenge your heart. Both are awesome. Wish they were on one DVD for awesome premixes...

Thanks for the advice everyone!

I did end up doing Step Moves today and LOVED it!! Even though I have yet to figure out a few of the moves...lol

I "tried" both. I think my brain/body are both still on Holiday as I couldn't get the coordination part of my brain and body working! Will try again! Good luck! :eek:

Definitely loved them both (pretty much equally!), but if I had to pick it would be Step Moves. It's hard to pick because they are both great!!

Julie

I just did Step Moves and loved it. Haven't tried the other one yet. I didn't preview it first. I can pick up choreography pretty quickly but this one gave me a challenge, and I was happy about that. Only thing, I totally fell during the box step move. Didn't hurt myself, but I will have to be careful not to trip myself next time!

Why not do both?
You could do the warm-up and body of one workout, then the body and stretch of the other one.

I have previewed but not yet done these (I'm not into step choreo at the moment), but I much prefer the music in SM.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.