Step Blast - Pic #1

This is going to be fun, fun, fun! Woo hoo...thanks so much! I totally cannot wait until the DVD's are in my hands! Drool, drool...:p :7

What cute outfits! (Is that "Cathe wear"?)
What nice hair on Cathe!
I was ready to be patient waiting for my DVD's, but these photos are going to make me want the workouts ASAP!

WOW ! :p

:eek: Cathe U look absolutely drpop dead GORGEOUS !!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

Thanks so much for wearing shorts and a bra top instead long pants and long top ......It might sound dilly BUT Ur wonderful phyusique will inspire me to work HARDER !!!! ;)

Really cannot wait to get all these new wos !!! :9

Thanks for the first pic and the ones that will follow....i know these will keep my heart pumping till the dvds will be available LOL ! :+ :p

Love it! Do we know where these workout clothes are from?

I'd love it if Cathe were able to offer the same workout gear as she wears in the videos.

Oh my goodness! That is a terrific shot - thanks for posting. Geez, just when I think Cathe can't possibly look any more beautiful, there she goes and does it!

AWESOME! I CAN'T WAIT FOR THOSE DVDS!!! ;-)

Lizzie

I like the black and yellow stripes. Nice and different.

Cathe, Rhonda and Jai look super fit.

Thanks and where are the rest of the photos?????? }( :p

Blessings from our home to yours...Runathon

:D I am looking forward to the "Step Blast" video the most also!!! I am a dedicated step enthusiast!!! If this vid is anything like "Rhythmic Step" I am hooked!!! Ladies, you look fabulous as always!!! Cool outfits!!! Keep them coming!!!;-)

Incredible...

...incredible...incredible. Looks at dem abs Cathe gots!! Woooow! Here I sit in my 7th month of pregnancy and my jaw is on the floor. Cathe, you truly are an inspiration. You look beautiful. I can't wait to use these tapes to get back into the groove after baby #2 arrives.

Thank you so much for the sneak peak. Please keep the photos coming!!!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.