STAY ADVANCED PLEASE

adriennesmith0

I just wanted to say that Cathe I love your tapes because they are advanced. I just started your tapes last year and I have to admitt the moves were certainly more coregraphed and advanced and that intimidated me at first, but I took it as a challenge and now what scared me and confused me is what I love most. I just don't like when great companies like yours start making "easy intro tapes". That one intro video you would make over the summer could be another great advanced workout for all of your fans who buy your tapes because they are so great and hard. I bet if you asked all your fans none of them would say they wish they had had an easy intro tape when we first found you. Please stick to what makes you so special. We can never have enough HARDCORE workouts in the world of "low intensity home workouts". Thanks for listening!!!!!!!!!
Adrienne

Girl, I agree with you! Cathe, I get nervous when I think that you will be doing less advanced work, maybe because of the FIRM, and well, losing them to more mainstream stuff, and as a result more mainstream workouts... :(
BUT, I think ONE intro tape might be a good way to introduce someone who is a little leery into the "cathe world"!!
The more the merrier aye? :)

Seriously Cathe, you are special, and make great hardcore videos, that are still fun and humerous, and knock me off plateaus!

KEEP EM COMIN! (the new series sounds like a "blast" literally!)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.