Stability ball moves/HELP??

HI yall,

I am going to be teaching a 1 hour stability ball class once a week beginning in about 3 months. I've gotten some great moves from Cathe's intensity series and am looking forward to Body Blast for more. BUT can any of you recommend any good videos with effective and safe stability ball work that I could incorporate into my class. Like I said, it is a 1 hour class so I'll need alot of ideas.

Thank you so much,

Kristie Schultz

PS. These forums are wonderful!!

I don't have either of these myself, but I know both Charlene Prickett and Mindy Mylrea have stability ball workouts. I'm sure folks on here will give you others as well. How neat you're teaching a class!!

Carol
:)

There is a video on ginmiller.com called New Moves on the Ball. I think it is specially made for instructors - you may want to check it out. I've been eyeing it myself lately, so if you do get it could you post back here what you thought?

Rhonda

Kristie, do you have a DVD player? I have a Body Ball compilation DVD by Susan Deason (Living Arts) and I will loan it to you if you like. It's a very gentle practice which you might use to end your class once you start to cool down. Email me id you arteterested and I'll send it to you. in
Chicks's Rule! http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/chicken.gif Bobbi

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.